Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never had pie before, is that weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never had pie before, is that weird?

I like dessert don't get me wrong, but I've never had pie before. Wasn't a thing my mum ever made for us growing up so I haven't had it. I like cakes and cookies. Have had ice cream and little petit fours. But never ever an actual pie. And don't ask me what we have for thanksgiving. Some people don't really do dessert for thanksgiving and we were one of those families! Anyone else out there have foods they've never tried?

who has never had pie before? like what about at a restaurant? or at a friends? that is so weird. its pie! everyone has pie!

Comment

Ahhh, that's not so weird. I had a friend who had never had pie before. *shrug* It just happens! She also didn't have the biggest sweet tooth either so dessert wasn't really her thing. I have the absolute craziest thing to have never tried, though. Are you ready for it? I've never had: mushrooms. Not even a bite! When I was younger I found some mushrooms in the woods and went to show my mum and they turned out to be the poisonous kind and she got so scared and whacked them out of my hand and it scared me from EVER eating mushrooms. I was afraid they would poison me! And, well, it just stuck. Now I look at them and still go "ew." But at least I don't hide anymore! Haha.

Comment

Nooooo, mushrooms are so good! So is pie! There are some foods I am not fond of, like eggplant and tofu, but I had to try it in order to know I didn't like it. Because that's how food stuff works, ladies! gotta try these things to know.

Comment

I've got a pretty weird one: mayo. I was a vegetarian grown up and mayo has egg in it, so I never had it on sanwiches or anything. And the smell was always pretty weird anyway. I'm not a veggie anymore but I still haven't bothered putting mayo in my diet. Doesn't seem like there is a point!

Comment

I feel like we need to have a potluck with all of these foods that no one has tried. It would be the weirdest potluck ever, lollolo.

Comment

Well I thought my lack of pie was a bit odd but mayo? That's insane! I fucking love mayo. It's my fave frie condiment. My life would be empty without mayo!

Comment

How you feel about mayo is how I feel about pie, mona! I can't believe you've lived your life without the deliciousness that is pie! LONG LIVE PIE!

Comment

Working...
                X