No announcement yet.

Tell me ur fave ice cream flavor!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me ur fave ice cream flavor!!!!!!

ice cream - the greatest dessert in the world? i would say so! whether you like it as gelato or custard or sherbert, ice cream is literally the best. i just got back from an ice cream tasting festival & i am inspired and want to hear what everyone's fave flavors are. as much as I love all the super weird flavors, I think I need to go with a classic: dark chocolate. noting is as good as rich, creamy, smooth dark chocolate ice cream. might as well cover it with chocolate syrup too because yum.

Ice cream is my once vice! Whenever I am dieting, it's the one thing that i absolutely can't give up. Because what is life without ice cream but a sad life indeed? I would have to say that I lean toward gelato. I just love the textures and variety of flavours. There is a little shop near my house and they do this raspberry white chocolate that literally makes me melt. Mmm.

Comment

did somebody say gelato? if i could only eat gelato for the rest of my life, i would! it is hands down one of my favorites foods, not just fave dessert. and fave flavor? oh sweetie, there are just too many. i could not pick a favorite out of all of them. but if i must, sigh. if i must i will go with pistachio. yum yum yum. in my tum tum tum

Comment

I am lactose intolerant and this thread is making me so sad and jealous! non-dairy ice creams just aren't the same. But there is a coconut based brand that I enjoy and they make a chocolate ribbon that is pretty tasty. i mean, tasty for a coconut ice cream.

Comment

Nothing beats a good old fashioned french vanila! I am kinda picky about what kind though. No regular vanilla. I need to see those little bits of vanilla bean in there or else no go!

Comment

Grape is my all-time fave flavor (you probably gussed). And once I had a grape soda flavored ice cream and I almost died it was so good. Somehow it was fizzy just like soda! I haven't had anything like it since and I likely never well. Wahhhhhh

Comment

It's gotta be chocolate chip cookie dough for me! I was one of those kids who always loved to eat raw cookie dough so that ice cream just brings back a lot of really great childhood memories... without the upset tummy from raw dough!

Comment

This thread is making me hungry! Neopolitan has always been a top choice for me, probably because I can cheat and have three flavors at once!

Comment

Working...
                X