Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your fave thing to binge watch? I need a new show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your fave thing to binge watch? I need a new show!

I just finished watching all of iZombie (thanks Netflix!) and I need a new show to watch. I have all the streaming services so I can give anything a try, really. Shows that I already watch: Game of Thrones, Law and Order SVU, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural. And some of my faves that are now off the air are: Person of Interest, Pushing Daisies, Hannibal, Parks and Rec... and I could go on forever. I'm not much of a movie person but as you can tell I LOVE TV!

Have you ever watched Psych before? It's also not on the air anymore (but they are coming back soon for a special and I am so fuckin stoked) It's a mystery show with a psychic detective except he pretends to be a psychic and actually just has really good powers of observation. It's full of pop culture reference and great snappy bits of dialogue. Highly recommend!

Comment

Ohhhh yeah, that has something to do with a pineapple, doesn't it? My friend really loves that show. I think she has it all in a box set so that will be easy to watch and borrow. Thank u!

Comment

You have not lived your life until you've been watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. How that show is still on the air is beyond me, especially after the baby funeral episode. Or how about when they tried to give another baby a tan! How that show hasn't been nominated for awards is also beyond me. It's probably the funniest and sharpest thing on TV right now. But it is pretty dark. Like really dark. Don't say I didn't want you.

Comment

I'm okay with dark and gross! And a baby funeral does sound gross, but strangely fascinating. Adding to my list, thanks!

Comment

Since you mentioned Once Upon A Time, you should try to find this 10 part mini-series that was on TV when I was a teenager. It was a similar concept called The 10th Kingdom. I absolutely love fairy tales and this was kind of a twist on all of the classics. You can probalby find it to buy on Amazon.

Comment

Fairy tales, you said the magic word! 10th Kingdom. Damn I can't believe I haven't heard of it before. I will def be trying to find a copy of this. And 10 episodes--I could finish that in a day!

Comment

If you need another procedural to watch, can't go wrong with Bones. All of the episodes are on Netflix. It def starts a bit weak but it ends up really good and you'll be super invested in ALLLLLL the characters

Comment

You should try Mr. Robot if you like something that is techy related. It's a bit like fight club with computers

Comment

since you mentioned iZombie, try The walking dead. There's also Blindspot, The flash, supergirl, arrow, stranger things, house of cards and doctor who. Those are some of the series I love to watch

Comment

Try black sails, modern family, the middle and gossip girl

Comment

Stranger things, teen wolf, inhumans

Comment

Working...
                        X