I need a new phone! Any reccos?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new phone! Any reccos?!?!?!

Sooooo after a bad mishap with my phone (RIP), I find myself needing a new one. I've always had a Samsung but it was an older model. I have a bit of money saved up and can actually look into something newer. Question is, should I stay with Samsung or go with something different? I mostly use my phone for all the regular apps and I love taking pictures. So at the very least it needs to have a camera.

Oh shit, that sucks. Nothing worse than a phone breaking! Were you able to back everything up? Did it get wet? I've heard that rice trick actually works to dry it out. I've had an iPhone for years and really like it. I can never afford the latest one so mine is always at least a few years old. But I love all the apps and am very used to how everything works. My bro has a Samsung and I borrowed it once and I could barely type on it! Dunno how he does it. Maybe you're tech savvier than I but for peace of mind you should stick to what you know.

Comment

Apple all the way. Nothing tops an iPhone. If you've got enough money, get the newest one. The camera on it is amazing. Think of all the good selfies you could take with it.

Comment

Olivia, nah no water! I droped it and totally smashed the entire thing. So bad that the shop said they couldn't repair it at all. Cement floors, who knew! They were able to save all of my contacts and stuff so that's the only good news.

Comment

Stick with Samsung!

Comment

Samsung was my first phone and it will be the phone I use until I die. Maybe even after death too.

Comment

Ha, I hope I get a phone in the afterlife too. Well, guess I'll stick with Samsung. I did love my last one a lot!

Comment

you won't be disappointed! the newer ones are really awesome

Comment

Working...
                X