I just had the best brownies, like srsly, theyre so damn good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had the best brownies, like srsly, theyre so damn good

Just had to share this with all of u. Attention attention! I just had maybe the best brownies of my entire damn life. Also, I made them myself. Maybe that is why they taste so good? A labor of love? the food you make always tastes the best after all. Well, unless you're a terrible baker and then it probably only tastes okay. This is a personal recipe of mine that I have been tweaking for years. Seriously, years! Each time I make them, I change a little bit of a portion of the batter (gotta keep a control sample--science, yo) and experiment with different ratios and shit. Oh and these are FROM SCRATCH brownies because I'm not messing around. This time I added a mix of cocoa powder with a fudge and melted it with a tad bit of cream. The cream was the secret! Seriously, I am dying at how good these brownies are. I want to share them with you all but also I do not becauase they are mine. All mine. MINE!

Welp, I wish I loved anything as much as you love those brownies. I don't bake but they sound super tasty!

Comment

Hoorah for perfecting a recipe! That's such a great feeling. Now get it written down so you don't forget.

Comment

Working...
      X