Weird ways to masturbate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird ways to masturbate

So you see the title guys. Tell me the weirdest ways you've masturbated. I for once used an electric toothbrush. It's fucking exhilarating and a bit weird for me to use a toothbrush but never regret any of those actions. So gals and guys, tell me your story.

Using an electric toothbrush is a bit normal already. And besides, anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can already feel the thorns of the cactus inside of me just by looking at it

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      She would probably end up in the emergency room.

Originally posted by ablasta View Post
    anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough
    Any phallic looking vegetable or fruit will definite count as one, honey

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, so what's the strangest one that you've put inside your pussy?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I just use the usual ones when it comes to using fruits or vegetables

I'm not sure if fisting yourself can count as a weird way to masturbate

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Pizzaman17 did you really have an erection when I mentioned fisting?

• Pizzaman17
      Pizzaman17 commented
      Editing a comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an easy job for us women then.

I used the handle of a spatula once. I got horny while cooking and oil got it all lubed up and ready to go.

Comment

I tried to use a radish and carrot. But don't forget to put a condom to it. It might be cut inside you. You would not like to experience it. lol

Comment

As shocking as it may seem I did a stretch in the big house and in your choices are limited on how you can get off one was definitely not an option for me this Mexican don't swing that way dudes in there was always talking about fefe like I got with my fefe last night or it's me and fefe tonight I just thought fefe was another sissy that was super busy the way everyone talked about him then one day I heard someone say they have to make a fefe so I was like make??? Now I have to ask who the fuck fefe ?? The dude looked at me like I was crazy he said bro you don't know what a fefe is?? So a fefe is a rubber glove you put either lotion or baby oil inside the glove then you take a t shirt wraps it around the glove leaving a open end then you either fuck the hell out of your t shirt or make sweet love to it but that it y'all fefe
        listo

Comment

A cellphone then setting it on vibrate mode.

Comment

I used the back of a freaking spoon. It feels good though, you just need to make it warm.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
            BigDaddy69 commented
            Editing a comment
            leonbronsomGM you're right about that one. She gave the term spooning a whole new meaning

• leonbronsomGM
            leonbronsomGM commented
            Editing a comment
            From here on out every time I have a spoon in my hand imma think about young beautiful lady right there

• J3nnyTalia
            J3nnyTalia commented
            Editing a comment
            You put a different meaning to spooning. lmao

I once wondered what a massive dick feels like. So I bought a ice dick mold online and tried it. The 9-inch ice dick was fucking exhilarating. I came in just a couple minutes. It's like getting fucked by a giant ice man. lol

Comment

Working...
        X