Fetish Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetish Photos

If somebody who has a body part fetish asks you to model that body part that they have a fetish of, are you going to do it or not? To make more clearer, for example a guy who has a fetish of ladies with really smooth armpits asks you if he take pictures of your armpit and he would pay you. Are you going to do it or not?

As long as it is not my boobies, pussy and ass then I'm okay with it

Comment

Would agree if he has a fetish for hands. I have a smooth and beautiful hands

Comment

I have confidence in my armpit so If he has an armpit fetish, he is lucky.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
          AglowBeautiful commented
          Editing a comment
          If the guy you're seeing has an armpit fetish also, are you going to let him lick your armpit?

As long as it's not my genitals and the price is right, I wouldn't mind to pose for him

Comment

These are the samples of fetishes to give you an idea.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_4144418.html

Comment

• TroveLove
            TroveLove commented
            Editing a comment
            I've checked the lists and saw that one of them (Apotemnophilia) is actually considered as a psychological disorder already

• SimplyAlisha
            SimplyAlisha commented
            Editing a comment
            TroveLove I've also read her post.

I wonder if there's a guy out there who has a fetish for elbows and knees? Those are the body parts that I'm willing to let him have a picture of it

Comment

Will sure do, he can surely take pictures of my body parts except my face.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
              TeaBroadway commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you making sure that your face wouldn't show up at some random kink site or exhibit?

I'm okay with it as long as he pays me and won't tell me what he would be doing to the pictures afterwards

Comment

• AirFeline
              AirFeline commented
              Editing a comment
              How much would your asking price be?

Originally posted by BearMsAlive View Post
            As long as it is not my boobies, pussy and ass then I'm okay with it
            The same goes for me. And I would love to have a huge photo of the body part that he would take a picture of as part of the payment

Comment

It depends on how much he will pay me, if it's a large amount of money then there is no reason to say no.

Comment

If he has a million dollars then that is the time we can talk.

Comment

• AudreyA
                  AudreyA commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Will definitely agree with it if he will pay me this huge amount of money.

I'll be on for it because It's just a body part anyway and I'll have the money. Which is a good part.

Comment

Originally posted by XtineA View Post
                  I'll be on for it because It's just a body part anyway and I'll have the money. Which is a good part.
                  I agree with this. As long as it's just the body part and not the whole body than we're good.

Comment

• XtineA
                    XtineA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah and except the face too. Lol

If we are talking about money then I am up for it. He can take as many photos as he wants.

Comment

Working...
                  X