Plastic surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic surgeries

There are some people who are obsessed with making themselves more beautiful that they resort to plastic surgeries. Some are even so vain and not contented that they want to have bigger tits and dicks. Would you undergo under the knife to achieve those improvements?

Yes. Science has improved a lot and if we need it then we must go for it. I surely would like to have big tits.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      We are on the same boat. I want my tits to be bigger. I could imagine that they would be like softballs.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Only tits? How about the other body parts?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if science had already improved a lot, still complications could arise from those kinds of surgeries. Even worst, you'll end up dead on the operating table. I have watched on documentaries of some cases like that.

I do not need those. I am already contented with I have. I would not change anything at the moment.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on your profile pic, I think that you're perfect already and would totally do it with you if I'm into women

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      You are oozing with full confidence there. How about a little enhancement here and there? Those little enhancements would make you more gorgeous.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be surprised if you wanted more considering how hot you look on your profile pic already

I would like to have a bigger cock. Has someone here undergone a penile enlargement surgery?

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      Editing a comment
      Would you contact me after your surgery? LOL.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it fine to ask how long your dick is? Is it small that you want to make it bigger?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the reasons why men want to have big dicks? Why not concentrate on the performance, instead?

If I have the money and the resources, why not. I guess there is nothing wrong with improving yourself.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I believe, too. Now, I am considering to have a surgery to make by tits bigger.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji Go on. If that would make you more beautiful then pursue it.

If it will help them boost their confidence then go for it, it is your body by the way.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Confidence for now but how about for the next 10 years when the surgery would already show signs of deterioration?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      A good surgery won't even show in later years

Yeah, I am actually planning on having a butt implants for a long time now.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your ass flat as a board that's why you're thinking of having butt implants?

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 Flat? No, most butts are not flat. Maybe, she wants a bigger one to have a better contour.

The furthest that I would be having is breast augmentation. Have no plans of having anything done in my face

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Lots of us want a breast enlargement. I am afraid of the silicon to be leaking on my tits. How about then I get a pregnant?

Nope, because I don't want to look like a mannequin who can't make any facial expressions

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      How about when it comes to the other parts of your body?

Plastic surgery is okay with me if the reason you're going to do it is because you need to feel the same right after an accident or something. Like having breast implants because you had a mastectomy

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      You are referring to reconstructive plastic surgeries and not cosmetic plastic surgeries. Well, both have different goals. But, yeah, I got your point.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      So you do not want to alter anything on your body?

People do undergo the painful procedures in order to look good. When it is needed and, then by all means, we can have it. Do we need to suffer when we can do something to alter our appearances?

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Cause the world is superficial. we gotta keep up

I think this is okay when you don't have a plan on having a kid.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are women who do not want to have kids so that they could be able to maintain their sexy bodies. But I admire the women who already have kids yet they were able to maintain their old sexy bodies with them. How on the world are they able to do that?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 When you have lots of money, then you could maintain that perfect body.

Plastic surgeries are scam. Why is this even socially accepted?

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      People want to be beautiful and so society accepts it. Every one want to be good looking, right?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Scams? What made you say that plastic surgeries are scams?

• BeautifulCupful
      Editing a comment
      In Korea, the plastic surgery capital of the world, women do not tell that they had undergone a procedure. They just hide it as if nothing happened.
Working...
X