Erotic Asphyxiation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erotic Asphyxiation

What can you say about Erotic Asphyxiation? That is, when a person finds it sexually appealing when he or she is being choked and the oxygen level begins to be deprived from the brain. Should more education be given so that people would be more informed of the dangers of this act and to reduce the percentage of casualties?

Lately, I had known that this kink exists and there have been some accidents along the way. It is pitiful that they still do this kind of a thing when it is one of the most dangerous acts that they could have.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are accidents. And just with any accidents, no one wants it to happen. I think they know that dying is possible when they do that act.

There is also the other one which is more dangerous than this Erotic Asphyxiation. It is called Autoerotic Asphyxiation. The chances of being killed accidentally is higher. Good luck doing it with yourself.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. I know. I had read an article about it. It was his confession on how he feels more pleasure doing it alone. At least, he knows the danger of his actions but he still continues to do it.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      The actor David Carradine actually died because of autoerotic asphyxiation. He hanged himself and wasn't able to escape from it

I wonder why they need to do those things? Is it a psychological issue?

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps it is a psychological issue. I have not known if there is a treatment for this condition.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not bother if you do not have it. We are safe. We won't die with this as the reason of our death. lol.

Yes, and the surviving family would hide the true events of the person who had died as it would be too embarrassing for the family when the truth has been revealed.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      If you died from this accident, would you like your family to hide the cause of death? Or would you like to be so open and let the whole world know the real cause of your death?

I have never known someone who had died because of this cause. Or maybe, the real cause of death would be hidden by the family and they would just tell that their family died due to an accident.
    Anyway, going back, upon reading something on it, there are people who do this one as they experience a sensation that is not easily attainable by other things. Oh, well, so long as they feel happy and not die from it, then so be it.

Comment

I have a question. If they do this act, is there only one person who would choke the other person or do both of them take turn in choking each other?

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        If my partners wanted to try this, I would let them since they do it gently. I would even choke them back if they're into it as well. But it does not apply to some of my partners since they don't have this kind of kink.

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I know, it's quite rare to find the both of them would take turns of being choked. Most of the time it's only one of them who's into it.

• BabeLady
        BabeLady commented
        Editing a comment
        HoneyConey I agree. It would be rare to find two people who have the same kink. Even this kink is rare to find.

This fetish is somewhat normal to me, is it strange that I would tell my partners that it is okay to choke me. It's their choice if they would choke me or not but of course, I make sure that they won't kill me due to suffocation during sex lol

Comment

• Janbaby
        Janbaby commented
        Editing a comment
        It's strange that I somehow enjoy choking as well. But of course, my partner has to do it with precaution. There are proper techniques of choking to avoid suffocation.

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the most common reaction when you ask a guy to choke you?

Think the ones who are planning to try that have done their research on how to do it safely. And besides I'm quite sure that the person who's going to do the choking would be extra careful if it is their first time doing it

Comment

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        If my partner happens to be gentle and does not want this, I wouldn't force him to try it on me since he doesn't find it kinky choking me.

I wouldn't risk it or feed my curiosity as to choking my partner, I might get carried away when it comes to those kinds of requests.

Comment

I don't think that there's still a need for them to be educated or informed about the dangers of it. Because those who are into it, already know the risks and their personal limits

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          If the girl that you're seeing wants you to choke her, are you going to do it or not?

Originally posted by PieFlavor View Post
        What can you say about Erotic Asphyxiation?
        It will take your breath away in ways that you've never expected. LMAO

Comment

• hitthesack
          hitthesack commented
          Editing a comment
          I was actually thinking of saying the same thing lol.
      Working...
      X