Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feasting

Firstly, I had never done this before.
    Secondly, I do not have plans to do this in the future.
    Those being said, what are your thoughts when it comes to fisting?
    For me, it is a gross and not to mention a painful kink. It should not be done at all.
    Last edited by uninvoked; 09-18-2019, 11:34 AM.

While I may be horny most of the time, I would have to make a pass on that thing. Just thinking of it makes me feel how painful it would be.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are people who enjoy that kind of kink but for me, I would never try that as well

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddy69 Had it never occurred to your mind to try it to someone who is willing and able to do it with you?

Feasting you say? Sorry, not a queen size here. Not acceptable.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you give it a go if a group of hot men would invite you to try?

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt What? Are you serious? A group of men? And each man would gonna feast her? Well, goodluck with her pussy.

What pleasure would a man get by using his feast?

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know. Maybe, emotional satisfaction? And how about the woman? All that she would have is pure pain.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do agree as to what BabyBabu just said, a man would get emotional satisfaction and/or sexual gratification but I guess for the woman, she would feel as if she's used to it. Maybe a day or two she'll get sore, it depends.

Are you talking about have a certain number of men have their way on you? Or it's emetophilia?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that it's the number of men towards her but since she does not want it, then I guess others have that kind of kink that others find it unbearable.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my, emetophilia? Who comes up with that kind of kink? So gross!

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at my username.
      Oh, she may be referring to fisting and not feasting.
      Anyway, I think that would be fisting.
      They sound they same but the spelling is different.

I think that you should tell us what's feasting is; because just telling us that it's gross and a painful kink is not a good description

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got confused as well, because at first, I thought it was fisting, or to feast on someone. I guess I wanted to try both soon if it would still be possible lol

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      VickyMae55 fisting looks painful and I wouldn't want to try that to my partner even if she wants me to.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That was actually fisting.
      No, I would not want that one.
      Never tried it before and would never try to have one.

That's unbearable for me, I just wanted casual or mildly rough sex. I'm not into those kinds of kinks, thank you.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen feasting videos and I thought it would be cool but if you get to fantasize yourself in that situation, I wouldn't take that much too.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched it a few times in the past. It was an insane way of doing it. I would not entertain to have it done to me. I don't wanna get all the stretching. lol.

Trained professionals only do that or just for pure entertainment to turn up a kind of kink that the audience has.

Comment

Working...
    X