Hairy pits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy pits

I have a friend who admitted to me that she likes armpits of men who have excessive hair. She told me that she finds satisfaction smelling and licking the armpits of those men. Do you also have a friend who does that kind of a thing? Just today, I had seen someone who also has this kind of a kink. She is not a friend, though. I had only read her confession on Facebook.

As for me, I prefer men who are relatively hairless. I like to touch a smooth body rather than those hairy bodies. I remember a friend who said: "You are like touching a pig." She meant that hairy men have pig-like hairs on their bodies. lol.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, the pig-like hair part sounds a bit harsh! Well, most men are hairy, you'll get used to it.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes, I also like smooth men. While most men are hairy, there are other men who are relatively hairless. I also like the silky smooth feeling when touching their bodies.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn BeautifulCupful YES! I'd rather be with hairless men, that's just as smooth as baby's skin. I'd love to caress all day and I won't get tired of it!

I like men who are hairy. The thicker the hair on their bodies, the more I get so aroused. I like playing with their chest hair - soft caresses on the chest area. Oh, just love it. By the way, I do not touch the armpit area but I kiss and bite their nipples. lol.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      I so love playing a hairy man's chest hair, his armpit hair, and his beard and mustache. I love caressing it as well and it gives me so much comfort from it. Oh, I've tried licking a man's armpit and he was just shocked by what I did LOL!

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantFWB As long as the man's armpits smell fresh then I could do the licking. If it smells a bit bad then I would not bother to touch it. lol.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 I like hairy men too and I love caressing the chest hairs and armpit hairs.

Do hairy faces count? Mustaches and beards, chest hairs, arm hair, and leg hair. It's what makes men a MAN. I admire natural beauty when it comes to men, but the armpit fetish? I do not lick armpits, I enjoy sniffing it when it smells good

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh, I really love hairy men too! It's what makes them attractive and I find it addicting when I sniff or stick my face directly to his hairy armpits. Ahh, the pheromones!

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, hairy men are a big turn on to me. Hair all over the body makes me want a man more. I do not know. Do hairy men have something that non-hairy men do not have?

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some men that look really attractive when they're hairy and some just looks a bit sloppy and disgusting. I don't know, probably the hygiene and how they appear to look prim within the eyes of the beholder.

I don't like hairy pits on women, the same goes for my friends, but I guess men like us don't care much about our armpit hair. As long as they're fresh and clean then I guess some girls wouldn't mind about our pits.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Girls with hair on their armpits? That would be gross. I always make sure that I wax my armpits.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, men would not care about their hair. They could be hairy all over and won't care at all. But I had seen some videos of men screaming while a salon attendant performs waxing on the bodies. lol.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny that some weird women even dye their armpit hairs, for awareness or some shit like that. It's funny and stupid, sorry not sorry.

I honestly enjoy armpits, not the smelly one of course. Clean and manly armpits drive me crazy while especially fresh from the shower? I'd sniff that all day and night, so addicting!

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I could have a few seconds sniff but not all day, of course. I could not believe that you could do the sniffing all day and night.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 I just love men's armpits as well especially if it's fragrant, it's really nice to sniff on it lol!

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, I like to smell the sweaty armpits. There is that smell that makes me get excited. Of course, that is not the case all the time. Note that I said smell and not lick it, okay?

I admire most ladies here that are open to hairy armpits when it comes to men but I haven't met a woman who's into armpits, as in licking them and such. That's quite odd for me.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you should start looking for a woman who's into licking armpits, for the sake of experience maybe? I think you two might get along well.

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I am not hairy but I had met some women who are into licking of various parts of the body. I think that they have kinks.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 Lucky for you, some women are hairier than you. But yes, licking your body parts is their fetish of body worshipping. Do you find it arousing tho?

Originally posted by BabeLady View Post
    I have a friend who admitted to me that she likes armpits of men who have excessive hair. She told me that she finds satisfaction smelling and licking the armpits of those men. Do you also have a friend who does that kind of a thing? Just today, I had seen someone who also has this kind of a kink. She is not a friend, though. I had only read her confession on Facebook.
    Sometimes I'd just think that armpits aren't gross at all. Keep in mind that people eat some ass but says eww for just licking an armpit? Are people seriously for real?

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      If that armpit smells good enough then its not that gross but I dont have a kink for it. Licking an asshole is too dirty, it's like making your tongue a toilet paper ewww

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can imagine the difference between the two. The armpit would only stink because of the sweat and natural body odor but for the ass? The asshole is where messy things go...I cannot further elaborate because two of those things are still gross lol!

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Ewww! Gross! Stop it right there. I don't like hairy armpits and talking about eating asses or something. You guys are seriously insane talking about weird fetishes here. Is that even normal? Having such fetishes?

Wow can't imagine myself having to lick a hairy armpit, It's like substituting your tongue with a deodorant. What if the armpit has a foul odor or is very sweaty? I will never do it unless you give me a hundred thousands of dollar

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys That would be fine imagine being an instant millionaire by licking a hairy dude's armpit

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it should not be sweaty and the man should have been fresh from the shower room. Please, no deodorant as that would have a nasty taste. You would not want to have some chemicals on your tongue, right?

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      AirFeline I don't want that I would never lick someone even if he's fresh, don't want chemicals on my tongue either

Fuckin Armpits I would consider it if its fresh looking and just had taken a bath, I will make him shave it because I dont want to lick hairs. I knew someone who licks and enjoys smelling it when his guy is around and it looks weird sometimes when they are teasing each other by smelling each others armpit

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It can be weird sniffing each others armpit. Well its their kink and you are also considering it. For me i dont want to lick something rather than an ice cream

Originally posted by BabeLady View Post
    I have a friend that does that kind of thing. Yes, some guys friends and just one girl friend that has armpit fetish. But they never mentioned to me the licking part only the sniffing, probably they'll think that I might be grossed out if I learned that they're really licking armpits, which is already given. No harm and judgment from that.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel disgusted about it really haha, I don't really like armpits, feets or ballsack, For me ill just want licking tongue with each other

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      I think after the sniffing part, they would go on and have the licking part. lol. But I could not imagine how they lick a hairy armpit. lol.

I haven't meet a girl who like hairy armpit.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Jaime12 Me either, all of my friends are doing DIY wax or they shaved it.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, most of my friends only shaved. BiancaG

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I ask my friends if they are waxing their pubes. Jaime12
Working...
X