Someone who likes feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone who likes feet

Do you consider hooking up with a man who is obsessed with feet? I'm not sure if it's already a foot fetish but I have an FWB and he says he likes my feet. Whenever we cuddle in bed he rubs his feet against mine and he loves to sniff it. On the side note, I have not tried giving him a footjob.

I'd find it weird if I'd ever hook up with a woman who likes feet. It's not because my feet look awful but I know it's only guys who are more obsessed with feet than those women. I've never met a woman who likes feet, but maybe if she's not that weird when she sees my feet then she's an exception.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that most men would have that kind of an obsession and very few women. I could not imagine a woman sniffing feet.

There are people who have obsessions on various things but the feet is I think one of the least obsessed thing but there are some people who like it. Surely, I do not have it. And no, I do not want to sniff men's feet.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if you discovered that your long-term boyfriend has a foot fetish? Are you going to end your relationship with him?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also reject someone who has feet fetish. He could have some other forms of fetishes, but he should spare my feet! Lol.

Originally posted by halfSlut23 View Post
    Do you consider hooking up with a man who is obsessed with feet? I'm not sure if it's already a foot fetish but I have an FWB and he says he likes my feet. Whenever we cuddle in bed he rubs his feet against mine and he loves to sniff it. On the side note, I have not tried giving him a footjob.
    I can hook up with a man who likes feet. If he wants to caress, lick, worship and do things to my feet then fine. He can have mine to pamper all he wants.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! You are the woman! Okay, it is your choice anyway.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, at least there are women who are receptive to those feet fetishes.

Oh, no. Please, no man who would smell my feet. I do not want it. He could smell anything he wants to have except my feet.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? What is it about your feet? Does it smell bad? Does it have fungus? You should get your feet checked and see if there are some ways you can resolve your issue/s.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      But why? What is your reason why you do not want to be smelled? Lol.

Originally posted by halfSlut23 View Post
    I'd love to see a woman who has a foot fetish. I want her to do a footjob on me and see if she can really turn me on.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sure that your feet are nice. Some men do not have nice feet.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder how it feels to have a footjob. Lol.

No. I would not hook up with some who is into feet. That is a no for me. Oh, come on, he could smell my pussy if he wants to but my feet? Nah. That looks so weird to me.

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. It looks so weird. A man sniffing feet? No, I do not want to be sniffed on my feet, too.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he could smell any part of your body aside from the feet. It looks so strange for me that someone would love feet. Really.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      But some pussies smell bad, too. I do not think that those men would want to sniff smelly pussies.

Whenever we cuddle in bed he rubs his feet against mine and he loves to sniff it.

I can accept the rubbing of feet but not the sniffing part. He could rub all he wants. No problem with me.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. I could also accept the rubbing on my feet. Sniffing? It looks strange to me.

Yes, I do think that he has a foot fetish. But honestly? I do not know why there are people who are like that. I mean feet are dirty so why would you be obsessed with it?

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Feet are dirty if they are not cleaned up.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I really won't have sex with them. it's kinda weird and disgusting for me. smartass

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough I know right, even if it looks clean I won't do it,lol .

I think it's weird to have that kind of fetish.

Comment

Working...
    X