To record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To record

Imagine that you're in the middle of having sex with someone and he's slowly taking out his phone and he starts to record you two having sex. What will you do? And how will you react to it?

I would ask him: "How much would be my share if you sell this video? I want to have a 50% share. Remember that I am an actress here."

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast How do you know? Looks like you had done something in the past, huh? Lol. Just kidding.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that he would give you a share for it unless he is a trustworthy man.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Are you gonna show your face on it? LovelyAlive

We are already in the middle of having sex, so I would not do anything anymore. I would just enjoy the sex and have some pose from time to time. I could even sabotage the video by covering the lens of his phone.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby Moaning loudly? That would lead to a staged video and people might not believe that it was a real footage.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that your video might be leaked out on the Internet? The fact that he stealthily attempted to record your sex act, there is also a high chance that he could just upload your video on the Internet.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks like you are a game on what he did. Covering the lens is also like a game for you. It is like you are flirting with him while he is filming your sex acts.

I would take his phone and turn it off. First, he did not ask for my permission. I do not want to be recorded while having sex with him. If I allowed him to continue recording the sex acts, he might upload the video and I could become an instant celebrity which I do not want to be.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      He should have asked if you wanted to be filmed. It is not that he could just record your sex acts without your permission.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not like to be recorded as well. What if my video would be posted online and the people I know would be able to view it?

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you gonna stop having sex with him? Carlosa34

I will grab his phone and stop the recording. I'll delete whatever part that he has already recorded. I don't want our sex experience to be documented especially using his phone because there is a possibility that he'll spread it on the internet.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a recycle bin on the phones. You could delete the file but it was just sent on the trash which he could still recover. And, yes, the possibility that it could be uploaded is real. For me, as long as he blurs my face then that would be fine with me. Lol.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      He could get mad with that you would do. You could just inform him that you do not want to be filmed.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you gonna continue having sex with him? that is desrespecting. bubblebutt6969

I think I will enjoy the sex and just ask him to delete the footage after. I won't stress myself and I won't interrupt our intimacy over some video recording.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Would he delete the footage if he had made some efforts in recording it while having sex with you? For all you know, it is difficult to hold a phone and record the scenes while also doing some banging.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      This is also what I would do. He could record it all he wants, then would ask him to delete it after he is done.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so horny btw, you won't feel bad about it? AirFeline

I will stop us from having sex and tell him to stop recording or else, I won't have sex with him again. It's dangerous to have a sex video because there are some people who can hack through phones and they might access that video and post it on the internet.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Worse is, he could be the one who would share it to his friends. His friends would share it to their friends and before you know it the video is already on the Internet.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      If you stop, both of you would be pissed off. Remember that you are already on the middle of having sex.

I'll be surprise, of course. But then I'll still remain calm and try to stop him from recording what we are doing.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he will delete it soon after he's done recording your sessions. He will watch it a couple of times then he will delete it right in front of you.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove is right. Yes, he might be recording it just so he can watch himself busting one of his best moves with you then soon after he will delete it.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuki23 I am sure you will be mad about that.

If that's what he wants and what will make him happy and satisfied, then I'll allow him to record our love-making. Besides, I trust him that he won't post it online or send it to anyone.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were you, I won't let him record. You never know how a man's mind works. Even though you trust him now, he might break that trust later on and decide to post the video on the web.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 is right though and it is rare to find a man that is true to his intentions. Just to be safe it is better if you would delete that video yourself.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 Are you sure that he would not show it to anyone?

If my girl wants us to record then I'll do it. She gave me the consent so it means it's okay, well, I won't share it anyway it's for my viewing pleasure only.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to record the video just as long as both of your faces aren't being shown, it will be safe.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't believe you. Maybe you'd show it to your friends and might even send them a copy of it but then again, what the hell am I thinking? What kind of a friend boasts his or her scandal to his or her friends?

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan I think that would be okay, as long as you won't show your face.

I think I will grab the phone and turn the recording off. Then I'll delete the footage and hide his phone before continuing our sex again.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, until it broke into pieces. virgingirl

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      hhmm, so that he can't use that again. playagame

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes playagame which is why everyone should be extra careful it's very hard to stop once the video is uploaded online.

Of course I will stop having sex with him even if we are in climax. and I will stop seeing him. That is disrespectful for me.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      So you have not tried to record at all? not even once or even just french kissing?

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      kissing does not count. but sex? i will never. I do not want to be that stupid girl who falls victim to predators.

I would push him and I take my clothes on as fast as I can. and lastly I won't see him again.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds good. so you can make sure that you are the only one who had that video. BiancaG

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, will never leave that behind and immediately deletes the video. I'll reformat my phone if I have to! virgingirl

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      BiancaG that is a good practice .. and oh, never ever have your phone fixed if it comes to that point.
Working...
X