Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PieFlavor
    replied
    Nah, I am not that good at footjob either lol. I haven't meet a guy who ask me for a footjob. Their request is either blowjob or handjob from me.

Leave a comment:

• PussySlay
    replied
    Its the same with handjob but with your feet. The secret is in the foreplay, stroking and massaging or rubbing the cock using your feet. It would also help if you do some dirty talks to fire up the moment.

Leave a comment:

• CuddlyPac
    commented on 's reply
    Trim the toenails? I'm guessing the purpose is to avoid cutting the soft skin of the dick right?

• hardandrough
    replied
    Men who are into footjob usually has a toe fetish so it would be best if you present a clean feet and also some of them likes the smell of the feet.

Leave a comment:

• bubblebutt6969
    replied
    Footjob is basically just like a handjob but the one you use in stroking the dick is your foot. I cannot give tips as I am not that skilled with this either lol, but some people that I know told me that the first rule is to trim your toenails.

Leave a comment:

• 1xz9
    replied
    Footjob is kinda rare I guess lol. I only met men who likes blowjobs, deep throats and other familiar requests but never a footjob.

Leave a comment:

• J3nnyTalia
    started a topic Footjob

Footjob

To be honest, I don't have any idea how to do this properly so when one of my previous one night stand requested this from me, I am a little embarrassed lol. So guys, have you encountered someone who are also into footjob? And do you have any tips and advice on how to do footjob.
Working...
X