Sex Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Dolls

Let's say that you meet a guy through a blind date and surprisingly the two of you clicked. After that blind date you went a couple of times more and been in contact ever since so a couple of months later you are in a relationship and decided to live together. Then he mentioned that he owns a couple of sex dolls, like a three or four of em. What will you in this kind of situation?

Hmmm, I think its pretty normal for a boy to own a sex doll just like us girl with sex toys. I am fine with this actually as long as those sex dolls have proper storage and its not displayed in his flat lol.

Comment

Is this your experience? morelove

Comment

If this happened to me I'll tell the guy to keep away the sex doll since I am already here and he won't need it anymore. I am okay with him having that sex doll considering he was single before but now that we are in a relationship there is no need for him to rely on that.

Comment

If I am the guy in this situation, I will surely not agree if the girl demands me to throw those sex dolls because they are pricey as fuck lol!

Comment

I'll be fascinated to meet a guy like this because I haven't meet one who really owns a sex doll lol.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
              bubblebutt6969 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you okay if he requested to use the sex doll too during your sexual intercourse?

That is totally weird. I am sure that I will break him up if he has one.

Comment

I am really curious about this sex dolls, I haven't seen one before.

Comment

I don't get why there are people who is into sex doll. is it satisfying?

Comment

Working...
                X