Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I luv having my toes sucked, is that too weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I luv having my toes sucked, is that too weird?

So I know feet are supposed to be gross and all but heres the deal. I love having my toes sucked. It feels so good. Sometimes it gets me off better than fingering does. Does anyone else have toes that feel that good when they're sucked? Touching and massaging is okay too but really its about the sucking and licking. Its hard to get guys to want to do it though. I guess because lets face it, toes are gross. Feet are super gross. I keep my feet clean and everything but for the most part guys just aren't into it. How can I get people to get into this kink?

Feet are kinda gross. But so are balls if you think about it. It's too bad you cant find anyone who wants to lick your toes for you. Especially if it gets you off that well. I'm always down for whatever my hookup wants to do. Even if it is weird. Sex is weird! Everything's weird!

Comment

Nothing personal or against your feet specifically but I just can't do feet. I can barely look at my own feet. I just don't think I could lick someone's toes. ugh

Comment

Welllll I'm not into feet, but we've all got our own kinks. Fuck anyone who doesn't want to explore your kinks with you. Have you tried assuring them that you're feet are clean and manicured? Maybe quickly washing them off before you get busy so that they're extra fresh? My feet get smelly even after like 15 minutes of wearing shoes.

Comment

I take very VERY good care of my feet. I'm kind of obsessed with them. I probably have the cleanest feet in my entire city, haha. So I mean if anyone should be getting their toes licked, its me! And I dn't usually get far enough in my pitch to give my feet a good clean. I usually ask but they all go immediately "nope!" that I don't really push it.

Comment

Based on your username it sure looks like it that you enjoy having your toes getting sucked or played with. So go ahead and find that guy who's willing to do that to you

Comment

Working...
            X