Tie me uppppppppppppp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie me uppppppppppppp!

Just had my first time being tied up for sex and i loved it. I'm starting off slow, with just a bandana around my wrists and a blindfold. But i'm hoping to work up to real rope and more extreme bondage stuff. I never thought I would want to be tied up but it was so hot not being able to move how I wanted to and not being able to see anything.

I love being tied up, my fave is with cuffs attached to a bed frame.

Comment

Welcome to the world of bondage! You're doing right by getting into it with baby steps. It's always best to start these things with tiny steps. Don't want to hurt yourself or strain yourself. A banana works great but u should also look at bondage tape. It won't stick to your skin like duct tape (unless thats what you want) and it only sticks to itself. I love that stuff.

Comment

Oh sweet, thanks. I'll get some of that tape for sure. The bandana was okay but I could tell if I struggled enough I could probably pull out of it. I want to feel realllyyy tied up.

Comment

Yes to being tied up, yes to being blindfolded. Have you tried having him tickle you with a feather or something while you're blindfolded? that can get rellly intense.

Comment

Oooo yes. Or like a whip thing? I had a lot of things on a wishlist right now. There's this crop that has a feather on the other side that looks good. I'm also looking at some handcuffs. Should I get something with padding or?

Comment

Yup, definitely get padding. The metal can be really rough on your skin, especially if u aren't used to it.

Comment

Working...
              X