What's your safe word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your safe word?

Does everyone have a safe word? Are safe words that important?

Safe words are hella important. You've gotta know when your partner has reached their threshold. And when you've reached your threshold. Never ever make it "no." That might seem obvious and naturally the one thing u wanna say is "no" but for a lot of people that's all part of the relationship. Ive had safe words like klondike, avacado, dry cleaner....words that are easy enough to remember but not too hard or weird. And also words that you'd never say normally during sex.

Comment

Yes yes yes, you MUST have a safe word. BDSM is only as fun as it is safe and structured. It can look crazy and unsafe and violent but it's all controlled and part of that is with the safe word. When youve got a safe word, you can fully let yourself go into the pain and pleasure and not have to be worried or scared. I've had a few crazy weird safe words but I think my fave is highfalutin. Prolly a mouthful for some people but it's always worked for me haha.

Comment

Highfalutin! Love it. I only know that word from that song from the Newsies movie, Kings of New York.

Comment

Omgggg that's where I got the word from. Christan Bale is smokin in that movie. Baby Christian!!!!!

Comment

Anything more that just vanilla sex, I always set up a safe word. Sometimes dudes aren't expecting it but sex is all about boundaries. Once you set up those walls then you can go nuts inside of them. I keep it simple with colors. Lately its been magenta but before that it was violet.

Comment

Safe word: Yes. The only way to truly enjoy yourself in the pleasures of sex is with a safe word. I engage in some darker and more carnal desires. But not without a safe word. PEACE

Comment

I'm guilty of not using one. Wasn't sure at what point in the tying up and bondage to intro one. But it sounds like I should start using one right away before i get into anything heavier.

Comment

Yess, once you're delving into the world of bondage and BDSM its imperitave to have a safe word. Decide in advance because you won't remember once you get started. At least if you're doing it right you wont!

Comment

If you're into BDSM or hardcore stuff, you definitely need a safe word. If all you do is usual, then I think you don't need one

Comment

Working...
                  X