Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the weirdest thing someone has licked off of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the weirdest thing someone has licked off of you?

What is the weirdest thing that somone has licked off of you. Anything weirder than food? I've only had food. I usually stick to like whipped cream and strawberries. But once I tried cheez whiz. Like the kind from the can. I wanna say it was great but honestly, it was kind of meh. Hahaha.

Would you say it felta little... cheesy?? Haha, sorry. I've only ever stuck with foods but one of the messiest things I've ever done was maple syrup. Obviously 100% maple syrup because if you're going to cover yourself in maple syrup it should be the good stuff. It felt great when it was being licked off but cleaning it off later was... interesting.

Comment

You know those girls that lie on a table and people eat food off of them at fancy parties?? I did that for a bit. Don't judge-- they pay was really good! And I mostly just lied there. But yeah, it was raw fish and sushi and other kinds of Japanese foods. I had to lie super still and make sure I didn't make any eye contact. Which is kind of hard when people are poking at you with chopsticks, lemme tell you.

Comment

I've always wondered about those naked sushi girls. Were you totally naked or did you have pasties or underwear or something on?

Comment

Totallllyyyy naked. I had to make sure I was freshly shaved/wax. I already had no bush. I feel like maybe they wouldn't hire a girl if she had a lot of hair down there? Because getting pubes in your food...barf.

Comment

• yumyum
            yumyum commented
            Editing a comment
            That would turn out to be so nasty with pubes and they should take a bath twice to make sure everything is clean. lol

Yeah, literally gagging over here thinking about a pube getting in a bit of sushi. Ew.

Comment

Peanut butter... all over my dick. She was super into peanut butter. It was a specific brand too- Jif. Wouldn't want any other kind. I mean a blow job is a blow job but it was a little weird. I don't think of peanut butter as that sexy imo.

Comment

I am more old school. Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, strawberries. A woman's body is dessert and whipped cream just finishes it off. PEACE

Comment

I date this one guy who really really really loved McDonald's secret sauce. Like what they put on the burgers? He wanted to lick a whole bunch of it off of me. This was before they sold it in stores so somehow he got a bunch from a McDs restaurant. Maybe he knew someone who worked there? I can only imaine how many other women he licked Mc Sauce off of, haha. He smeared it all over my tits and went to town. Can't complain about being licked, but I think I'd rather stick to desserts.

Comment

Omg. McDs sauce. That is weird. Really weird.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
                    HoneySpyder commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are some men who loves ketchup and they can eat it alone. lol

Originally posted by m0ckingb1rd View Post
                  You know those girls that lie on a table and people eat food off of them at fancy parties?? I did that for a bit. Don't judge-- they pay was really good! And I mostly just lied there. But yeah, it was raw fish and sushi and other kinds of Japanese foods. I had to lie super still and make sure I didn't make any eye contact. Which is kind of hard when people are poking at you with chopsticks, lemme tell you.
                  I'm just curious if you've done that as well for your partner?

Comment

Mine would be peanut butter. Not the smooth variety but the chunky one

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
                      XperiencedVirgin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      At least you're not allergic to it, right?

• HoneySpyder
                      HoneySpyder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would take sometime before it is completely licked.

• BigDaddy69
                      BigDaddy69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I won't be posting here if I was allergic to it

Just whipped cream over here. Lol

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
                      ManlyBeardMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Which part of your body exactly? Lol

I've had whipped cream, maple syrup, booze and gravy licked off me

Comment

• TastyLove
                      TastyLove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gravy is is really something weird. It's like you are a grilled pork or chicken in the scene.

• Lookingforlovin
                      Lookingforlovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hahaha yeah, but its another thing to cross out on my bucket list

His own cum. Had a guy once you shot his load on to my stomach and proceeded to lick it off

Comment

Working...
                    X