Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dress up thread! Tell me ur fave roleplays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress up thread! Tell me ur fave roleplays!

Does anyone here love to dress up and roleplay? I have a lot of different costumes and love to dress up an roleplay before having sex. It makes me feel more free and uninhibted. It's like slipping on a new personality and really getting to live out a fantasy. My fave costumes are an elf, a police officer, and a school girl. Once I got this guy I was seeing to also dress up like an elf and we played out a scene in the woods and made love under a willow tree. It was almost as magical as if I were a real elf. I really want to use the school girl costume in a real school but also.....well, not sure how appropriate it would be to have sex in a school where children are, ahah. Tell me some of your fave costumes!

One of my absolute fave fantasies is a pretty old fashioned one: business man and secretary. I dated this guy once who had this amazing corner office with a great view. We'd wait until everyone was gone in the evenings and I would dress up like an extra in Mad Men and sit at his office assistant's desk. He would call me in, acting lke I had made a mistake on some paperwork. And then we'd have a bit of sassy back and forth and we'd fuck on his desk. I think we lived out variations of that fantasy for months. I miss all the sex but I don't miss the tight pencil skirts and heels. They were sexy but so damn uncomfortable.

Comment

I love love love princesses. I have a few princess costumes. I've done some fantasies where I pretend like I'm Sleeping Beauty and have to be woken up by a prince's "kiss." Only problem with the princess costumes is mine aren't easy to take off. So much fabric! I dunno how people did it in medieval times. smh

Comment

Huge fan of the hand-man fantasy. I had a woman I was dating ask me to do it once and I thought it would be silly but it turned out to be so much fun I do it all the time now. It's always the usual: broken sink and I get a "call" to come and fix it. Ring the doorbell and the woman of the house answers. Sometimes she's only wearing a robe. And she shows me to the kitchen were I start to "fix" the sink. I've got a tool belt and everything now.

Comment

I've got a maid costume I wear on special occasions

Comment

The police officer costume sounds really nice since we can use the cuffs while doing it

Comment

This one time me and my partner were getting it on, he even rented a costume. He was playing a paramedic and I was playing an unconscious person. So i needed CPR, i was lying in bed and he was checking my vitals, he then opened my mouth and put his dick in. So we were in the heat of the moment and he was really into his character! He even said" miss, you need to suck me for oxygen" His dick was my CPR!!!! and so I sucked that dick like my life depended on it, I'm laughing so hard while writing it. That memory always puts a smile to my face

Comment

I love the teacher and bad student who needs an A kind of role play. It's cliche but hot

Comment

Working...
                X