Okay, this one is pretty weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, this one is pretty weird...

I know all kinks and obsessions are supposed to be accepted here but this one has gotta be too weird: babying. I mean dressing up as a baby. I met this guy who told me that's what he was into. It took a few hookups for him to reveal this too me. I get why because omg. He had a room with a giant crib and baby clothes and bottles. He said if I was into it, I could be his "mom." I said I needed to think about it. LIke otherwise he's a cool guy and the sex is really good. Oh and he said he doesn't want anything sexual with the baby play. So i would never be "doing a baby." Can't belive I just typed that omg. But yea he just likes hte baby thing to feel a safe and mothering comfort I guess.

I've heard about this but never met anyone in real life! I feel like I saw it on a tv show once? In any case, hey to each their own. I once banged a furry, which is a story for another day. I'd say if it doesn't weird you out you should totes try it. Mostly because it'll be a weird fun story to tell later! Something to horrify your future children with haha.

Comment

Hey becky. I'm one of those weird babies. Don't worry, not taking any offence to what you wrote! I agree: it's really weird. But just as weird as some of the other insane kinks out there. I can assure you like your guy told you, there's nothing inherently sexual about the experience. I like the feeling of reverting back to an infant where I have simple thoughts and the pressures of adult life melt away. And having someone fulfill a mothering role is like icing on the cake.

Comment

No offense dude but that is whack. totally insane. and even weirder you want some grown ass woman to pretend to be your mother. gross

Comment

I'm used to hearing that, believe me. Usually I don't share my kink on message boards for that reason but I'm not ashamed either. In the realm of kinks, it is perfectly healthy and normal.

Comment

I did that for a guy once! And yeah, it was weird. I thought why not just try it. But I didn't get very into it. It was hard not to think of him as a man in a diaper rather than a baby. But, mad respect for follwoing your kink. It must've been brave for him to even ask me. I'd never make fun of anyone for their kink, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_magicunicorn View Post
              I've heard about this but never met anyone in real life! I feel like I saw it on a tv show once? In any case, hey to each their own. I once banged a furry, which is a story for another day. I'd say if it doesn't weird you out you should totes try it. Mostly because it'll be a weird fun story to tell later! Something to horrify your future children with haha.
              I would love to hear about that encounter with the furry

Comment

I think there was a scene in the movie Deuce Bigolow where Rob Schneider pretended to be a baby

Comment

Well, ask yourself if this guy is really worth it, good luck to you girl!

Comment

Working...
                  X