Cuckolding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuckolding

You may or may not know what cuckolding is, but a cuckold is a man who gets sexual satisfaction from watching his wife or girlfriend have sex with another man or other men. My husband is a cuckold. He enjoys seeing me have sex with men who are better hung than he is. He also gets off on seeing me have sex with multiple men at the same time. We have a great marriage, and we are very happy together. Although my husband may take a while, sometimes, to get an erection, if it's just him and me, sex with my husband is always epic, or, at least, almost always.

Personally, I like that I can be married to the man of my dreams, and still have sex with other men.

I have not met another woman who's husband is a cuckold. And I really haven't talked to any other women about our cuckold relationship. So, I was wondering, if you were in a serious relationship with a guy and he asked you to have sex with other men, would you do it? And, better yet, would you let him watch you having sex with another man or other men?

For men reading this post; Would you have sex with a married woman, if you knew you could, without any hassles? And if you would, would you let the husband watch you and his wife having sex?

Have you tried doing it the other way around? You're the one who's watching him fuck other women?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like he loves the taste of mixed juices

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, he does

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm really learning a lot from you Husbandisacuck

What's the most number of guys that you've done it while he's watching?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It was only like 5-6 guys an hour. So, none of them lasted longer than 10-12 minutes.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      How sore was your pussy when you're done with all of them?

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a bit sore, but not all pain is bad.

I'm all trying different things 1 I don't think matter of fact I know I could never watch my wife or someone I care deeply about have sex with another dude just like I wouldn't want her to watch me have sex with another chick but I would most definitely bang you in front of your husband is that odd???
    listo

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM if you really want to do it with her, just don't think that she's married and have done it with a bunch of other guys while her husband is watching

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      if you don't know then you don't know but I do know and can't just not know what I already know do you know what I mean

wow try to read that late quote stoned I'm high as fuck it took me 30min just to write it
      Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 07-18-2018, 05:14 AM.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost had a stroke reading that.

Is there a female version of a cuckold?

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Husbandisacuck What was the reaction of your lovers when your husband grabbed their dicks?

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      They were okay with it. A good suck is a good suck.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you are right about that one. Most guys wouldn't mind it as long as it is their dick that is getting sucked

If you were given the chance, would you choose your husband to be able to enjoy normal sex or keep him the way he is?

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      wow, i guess love does come in all shapes and sizes, and it's possible in a non-monogamous relationship.

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because a relationship is non-monogamous, it doesn't mean that there isn't love in the mix.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for clearing things for me
Working...
X