Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for the ladies

SHE THINKS IM A CHEATER!!!

if you've been cheated on in the past do you question your new partners move and second guess them like they are cheating?? if so why??
    Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 02-19-2019, 11:06 AM.
    listo

I would suggest to gather enough proof before asking your partner about it. Yes, being cheated on can make a person a bit paranoid. What you have to do is to make it sure that paranoia control your every action

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's not careful when it comes to gathering some proof, they would only end up arguing because of his paranoia

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      im the one being blamed and not doing it

It all depends on the person that you're with. If you know that he or she cheated in the past, it is okay to be suspicious of their actions when they're trying to keep things from you. Otherwise, you're just being paranoid

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      this girl has been cheated on but not by me but she treats me like I have

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM that's something that you can avoid from someone who's been cheated before. Have tried explaining your side to her?

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure have she won't let up so I bailed

Do you really think that she might be doing something behind your back? It would be better if you can tell us what are the things that she's doing that makes you think of that

Comment

Just because an ex has cheated on you before, it automatically means that every girl who goes out with you will do the same thing. The only time you have to question that is when you knew before hand that she cheated with one of her exes before

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      it's the other way around

I hope that this is just a general question and you're not thinking that the girl that you've talked about might be cheating on you

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      the other way around

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM Oh okay, I guess I misunderstood your post.

Maybe she was traumatized by her experience of being cheated in the past, try to be more understanding to her, assure her that you are different, that you love her and you will never cheat on her.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM Why did you do that?

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      leonbronsomGM You just proved her that you've really cheated by breaking up with her.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine VickyMae55 maybe he didn't want to deal with the drama that might happen if he tried to explain himself properly

Only thing you need to do is show her that she is the only one in your life, make her feel that you will never ever cheat on her.
    Last edited by Vichie; 02-20-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I guess her past really did take a toll on her, just try to be considerate and understanding as much as possible.

Comment

I'm guessing that you've done everything to prove her wrong,right? If she had already decided that it is over for the both of you, then it's her lost and not yours

Comment

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          Mor2thisIknoe are you thinking that he didn't try to prove her wrong?

• Mor2thisIknoe
          Mor2thisIknoe commented
          Editing a comment
          PussySlay I never said that, I am genuinely hoping that he did everything to assure his girl that he is not cheating.

• leonbronsomGM
          leonbronsomGM commented
          Editing a comment
          in my heart I feel like I did everything I could
      Working...
      X