Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Fake It, For Just One More Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Fake It, For Just One More Show?

No, this is not about faking an orgasm. I'm curious if any of you have shown fake emotions or feelings towards a person before truly falling for him or her?

I don't know with the others, but I had a few relationships that started like that when I was in high school. Also, I personally think that some if not all of your relationships in your teenage years started like that

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me. Some of my earlier relationships were more about fitting in with my friends since most of them have boyfriends at the time

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo so you said yes to the guy so that you wouldn't feel left out? Did any of the guys found out about the real reason you said yes to them?

Yes, there were a few of them that started like that, mine never reached the point where I really fell for them

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So how short were those relationships?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? not even once? Lol

Yes, I did that in the past. I faked my emotion by showing her that I really care for her and in the end, I realized that I really care for her.

Comment

Always been straight to the point when it comes to relationships. I don't do that "fake it till you make it" sort of thing because you're just fooling yourself and the guy or girl

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Same goes for me.

Nope. I think faking my emotions is really hard.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Think of it this way, if you can fake an orgasm, then you can fake your emotions also lol

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 that's a really good analogy

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 Well, emotions are different from orgasms.

I never fake emotion for someone who is special to me. I just literally let it all out.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I guess we are the same.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker Yeah, cause you can't solve anything if you keep faking your emotions.

So you always make sure that you have feelings towards the guy when you enter a relationship and not because he is hot and into you?

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you asking somebody here or it is directed to the one who made the post?

Never did that before. As much as possible, I wanna be a genuine person.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So it would be better for you that you break his heart rather than try and fall for him?

I never did that because I am bad in lying so obviously, I'm bad also in faking emotions.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you never have done this before?

I fake my emotion once but, it was the other way around. I fake it by showing that I care for her and I ended up that I was not feeling anything for her.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that was a bit cruel for you to do that, you should've been honest.

Yes, when my ex broke up with me, I showed him that I felt relieved although, inside me, I felt pained.

Comment

I'm an honest person and is very expressive so faking my emotion is one thing I never did.

Comment

I always do that whenever I don't like the person I am talking with, and on the side note, I never fall to them.

Comment

I tried faking my emotions once but it didn't end up falling for him.

Comment

Working...
          X