• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holleroutyo
    commented on 's reply
    So do you think long distance can work?

• rockmybedpls
    replied
    It all depends on how long you've been together since trust needs to be built or made sure that it is strong

Leave a comment:

• KellyEM
    commented on 's reply
    What if you've been together for a year? Are you willing to be in a long distance relationship already?

• honesty101
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveShove View Post
    If you really love your partner it doesn't matter if you are apart or not.
    Any guy who gets to date you is lucky because of how strong your trust is

Leave a comment:

• Annalyn
    replied
    Yes, it can be a deal breaker for me especially if we're just starting the relationship and all of a sudden one of us would leave the other

Leave a comment:

• 1xz9
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, if he really wants you. Why not come over to your place and stay. Right?

• BuiltToLast
    commented on 's reply
    So who decided that it won't work for the two of you?

• CuddlyPac
    commented on 's reply
    So if one of you has to move for whatever reason and the other has no plans of joining the other person, it would be an automatic breakup for you?

• XperiencedVirgin
    replied
    I've been in one before and it didn't work for us since we're not able to find the right time to see each other

Leave a comment:

• fistingfatties
    replied
    It would be better if both of you try and make it work first rather than decide to break up just because one of you would be going to another place

Leave a comment:

• Janbaby
    replied
    Yes, distance is a deal breaker if they don't have enough time to communicate. It will be hard for them to fix any argument or problems they have if they are far from each other.

Leave a comment:

• ablasta
    replied
    Distance can be a bitch sometimes. For me, distance is a deal breaker because it can cause real damage to the relationship.

Leave a comment:

• LoveShove
    started a topic Long-Distance or Break up

Long-Distance or Break up

Is distance a deal breaker for you? For me no, If you really love your partner it doesn't matter if you are apart or not.
Working...
X