Is It Really Important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Really Important?

Has any of you been at the stage where you question whether being in a relationship is important? Like do we really need to have a partner to be with to spend your life with?

I feel that people who were born starting from the 80's don't think that settling down or being married is that important

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think so, most people still think that marriage is important.

I've never reached that stage yet, but I feel that there are some who just think that relationships are overrated that's why they feel they don't need to be in one

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that relationship will ever be overrated.

For me, it's being content with what you have right now. I'm happy that I don't have anyone at the moment, but if it can be better if I have someone special

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, being content with what you have will make you happy.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass Contentment is a virtue. It is one of the virtues that only few people have.

Are you being asked when you're going to settle down that's why you're asking us this question?

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because I think she was trying to get our views to help her decide.

Yeah, I am actually questioning myself right now if it's a good idea for me to be in a relationship since all of it did not work out in the past.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you having doubts whether it's a good idea or not?

I'm okay with a relationship but getting married, nah.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not a fan of marriage? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

In the end, we're still animals that will eventually require mating because that how nature works.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you're generalizing the mating thing. There are some who eventual end up being asexual so they don't think mating is important

No, not in that stage yet since I am enjoying my life without commitment.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you would really reach that stage in your life or not?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 I would love to reach that stage when I get older. Years from now, I would be able to get married, settle down and have a loving family. Those are the regular ways of life, right?

At the moment I do not think like that but I know that relationship an marriage is important.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do think that marriage is important?

I think the only ones who think whether it's important or not are the ones who've gotten tired of being in one or have problems finding one

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with justifying the reason as to why they're single?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor There is nothing wrong with that, I am just stating my opinion on the subject.

Never felt that it is really important and don't see that being with a guy is a requirement in being happy and fulfilled in life

Comment

I've always questioned it since I had friends who were a bit older than me and they would often complain about their partners when we hung out. That made me think that relationships are not for everyone

Comment

Of course it would always be nice to have someone with your life. I would like to have that someone stick with me for a long time. It is like a fairy tale love story or something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X