The Date Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Date Thing

When it comes to dates with your boyfriend or girlfriend, do you guys would go to the same restaurants or would often try new ones?

Most of the time it would be the same ones. But if we heard a buzz about a certain restaurant, then we might try and have dinner there

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you visit the same restaurant every time?

We actually prefer having food delivered or we're the ones who's going to cook it

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the usual dishes would often cook when you decide to stay in and cook?

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      If we're going to have a date, what would be the dish that you're going to cook for me?

We would usually go and check if there are new restaurants open, if there's none we would just go to any of our favorites

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      How many restaurants did you end up discovering because of it?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lingtote I bet she was able to eat at every restaurant around the place that they're living in lol

We often try new ones because we love exploring new places.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      How far are you willing to travel just to grab a meal?

Yeah, during dates, we always go to our favorite restaurants.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you do that every time? Don't you have plans to exploring other places?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      What were some of your favorite restaurants? And does the staff of the restaurants know you already since you always eat there?

It really depends on the guy that I was dating. Been with some who are just fine with having the food delivered and some who are willing to travel just to eat at a particular restaurant

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you having dates at home for the food to be delivered?

Try new ones because it would be boring if you go to the same restaurants every time.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, going to the same place every time is what lazy people do.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri I don't think that it's not about being lazy. They might be just creature of habit that's why they go to the same places

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri why did you automatically associate eating at the same place as being lazy?

We go to the same restaurants every time because at least we know that the food there is delicious and worth the price.

Comment

Going to the same restaurant gives me the sense of being at home. The feeling that you know the place so well that it gives you the sense of security.

Comment

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        You should also include that the staff there would treat you like a family member since you're a regular

It is less stressful if we both go to the same restaurant because we don't have to think about where to go.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
        CupcakeTea commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you not to say that you already know that the food is delicious.

With the last guy that I was with, we would take turns of trying a new place and eating at our favorite restaurants

Comment

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        So who suggested to do it that way?

We might try something new if that's the first restaurant that we saw when we're both hungry. Otherwise, we would go to places that we've eaten before

Comment

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        But are you the type who's choosy when it comes to food or you're willing to eat anything that is offered to you?
    Working...
    X