Long distance relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long distance relationship

Do you believe that long distance relationship really works? I think as long as the partners have fidelity then it would work.

That is difficult. We need intimacy so how could be have it when my partner is far away from me?

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I certainly would like to have intimacies. How about feel like doing it but my girl is not beside me?

If two people are meant for each other, no distance shall separate them. If fate has it on them, they would be together till the end.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you believe in a forever?

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      We have a clown here, everyone. Raise your glasses

I do not like a long distance relationship. It would not work with me. I need my love near me.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would dump the girl if she decides to move to another city or country and not even try and work things out first?

Nah, a long-distance relationship will never work and that is base on experience.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you been in a long distance relationship?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraMcTagarrt Five times already so I know that it does not really work.

It all depends on the partner that you're with. Because if you're with someone who has cheated before, there's a chance that person would do the same thing to you once the both of you are far from each other

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, history repeats itself, as they say. But, if you have learned that he is again cheating, why not reciprocate? lol. But then, if you do that, what will they call you?

If the both of you are willing to make things work, then there's a possibility that the relationship would work

Comment

I would definitely do my best to make it work with her

Comment

• Airexadre
        Airexadre commented
        Editing a comment
        But you did not answer any question at all.

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        What are some of the things that you would do in order to make the relationship to work

I've tried it before but we're just in different cities and would spend weekends together, but eventually broke up when he left the country for work

Comment

• AudreyA
        AudreyA commented
        Editing a comment
        How long were you guys together before he left the country?

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        A follow up question, did you guys broke up right before he left the country or broke up when he was already out of the country

It depends on how long you would be away from each other and how long the relationship has been going before they need to be away from each other

Comment

• hitthesack
        hitthesack commented
        Editing a comment
        So how far in the relationship do you think would be enough before the two of you try and have a long distance relationship

Comment

Human's brains are still so animalistic that these kind of relationship is just as much as an illusion

Comment

If both parties would really work hard for it and travel just to be with each other, then there's a possibility that it would work

Comment

I think this question is suited for ones who are either married or in a long term relationship. Because you can't really be sure that a long distance relationship would work if your relationship is only starting

Comment

Working...
            X