The real deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real deal

How would you know if the person whom you are dating is already the real deal? Real deal means he/she is already the person whom you would get married and get settled to. That this person is already for the long term and not just hooking up for sex.

It differs from person to person. Because there are some who fall in love easily and feel like he or she's the one already. And the others would take a long time before we they realize it

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. It is person specific. But there are flirts out there who fall in love so easily but we do not know if it is for real.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you believe in love at first sight?

If you know yourself well, then there's a chance that you would know if he's the right one for you. But the question is, how sure are you that you he feels the same towards you? You should keep in mind that most of the time men are still the ones who's going to propose. If you're progressive enough, you can try and be the one who does it, but you should prepare yourself being turned down

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      We are now living in the modern world where equality between the genders exists. So, if you feel that he is already the one, when you might as well tell to him that you like him that much. It is in the hope that he feels the same way as you do.

Are you seeing someone at the moment and truly feel that he might be the one for you?

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      That's possible. She feels that he's the one, but the guy doesn't feel that way towards her?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      If she feels that he is the one, then her feeling might be correct. Sometimes, we just need our heart to speak.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I am seeing this man who I like so much. I feel like he is the one already. I love him and I know that he loves me, too. There is just this feeling deep inside of me that tells me that he is the one.

I felt it once and we even reached the point of asking each other what kind of parents we would be towards our children. But things didn't work out for us since we were in different stages in our lives. I was ready to settle down already, but he was still trying to make himself stable when it comes to his finances and work

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still think what will happen between the two of you if you were willing to wait for him to feel personally fulfilled?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      You never felt that way with any of the guys that you've been with after him? AnneCubix

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      With low finances and unstable work, it would be difficult to settle down. We all need stability so we should work on those first before anything else. But I know some people that despite not being financially stable, they already settled down.

I think that it is easier to know which is the one who's only after sex from you. He's the one who would be sweet with you every single time that he's horny and ignores you when he's not

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that this is based from your personal experience, right?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Those kinds of people are only playing for sex and not really into serious relationship. If you are playful, then you could have them. But if you are looking for someone serious, those types of people are not the way to go.

It all depends on the maturity of both people. There might be some who are in their middle ages already and has no plans of ever settling down

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you're ready to settle down if you have met the right guy for you?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      There are others who are so young yet they had already settled down. I mean, they are just 18 and just starting life yet they settled down already. They did not even had the time to enjoy their teen lives.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, emotional maturity should be considered too. Let us accept that there are some people who had set their plans in life and one of those is not getting married at all.

Originally posted by bemine View Post
    It all depends on the maturity of both people. There might be some who are in their middle ages already and has no plans of ever settling down
    There are also young people who feel that they're already to settle down. Just to add with what she said.

Comment

Maybe when you feel that you love him already and when loves you in return then that becomes the real deal.

Comment

• TastyLove
        TastyLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw. That is so sweet. Loving each other. Is love even real nowadays?

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        But how far in the relationship do you usually feel that way towards him?

Been in a relationship before that felt like we would be settling down with each other

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
        Lookingforlovin commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason as to why things didn't work out between the two of you?

• Cupcakesi
        Cupcakesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you feel bad for yourself for thinking that he might be the one for you when you guys broke up?

• Janbaby
        Janbaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Felt like you would be settled. But did you actually manage to get settled down? What happened next?
    Working...
    X