Past Is Past, Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Is Past, Bitch

Do you think that knowing each others past relationships is important for you? For me, it would depend on the guy. If he's not willing to share, that's would be fine with me, but if he's going to share,then it would be better because it would make have an idea on how to make our relationship work

Not really that important for me. Because I want for us to focus on the present rather than keep on checking each others past

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm that type as well. If he shares me what his ex girlfriend looked like, then okay show it to me. If you can't tell me anything from your past then it's fine as well. What matters is the present.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Past is past. Be aware of the present and the possible outcomes in the future.

If he's going to share things about his past, then I would share mine as well. But it would the ones that I would consider as worth sharing. Have no plans of oversharing since she might think differently of me if I ever do that

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would do also what you had posted but I will not filter it. Everything would have to go open.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oversharing can hurt a a bit or a lot. That's why I'm also careful with my past stories. It's honestly triggering

I will just wait for her to ask questions about it rather be the one who's going to spill the beans to her immediately

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hiding something that you don't want to initiate the sharing? Most girls would like to know the past of their boyfriends.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough he might be the type who doesn't like sharing about his past

I would like to know everything; even for the little unimportant ones. Well, I need to know my man very well from head to toe.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you're willing to do the same thing if he ends up asking the same question

No need. The past is past. No need to reminisce it. It could even invoke painful memories on his side so it is better that the past be left alone.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if he tells the story then I would to. It's consensual and understandable

I will not ask at all. If he tells me something about it then I would listen. I am the new girlfriend now so why bother with the former girlfriend?

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what if she asks you about your past? Are you going to answer all his questions about your exes or not?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't be bothered by his past, what matters is that I'm the new girlfriend. I'm prettier and I'm way fun!

Relationship-wise, I don't really care about it. What I'm curious is if he has a certain kink

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you curious to find out why he ended up having that kink?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of kinks are you into?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you dump him if you found out that he has no kinks?

Before you became a couple, there were the two of them. Then, they broke up and most broke ups are not really good. The past is over. Let us not dwell into it as it may stir up painful memories.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people do not recover from their previous relationship to the point that they would not engage with the new relationship anymore. It could be that they loved the person so much that they had closed their hearts to love again.

I would go with the name of the topic on this one. The two of you shouldn't be concerned about each others past

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Concern is different from just asking for a little information. Would you not want to have a little information?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      A little information is okay. I sometimes hate it when they kept asking over and over. I get that they're jealous but it's all in the past.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      But if the guy asks you about your past are you going to tell everything or still keep some secrets to yourself?

That's something that you can't avoid to talk about whenever you're in a relationship. But you don't need to focus your attention on each others past. What you need to focus on is what's happening in your relationship and making sure that it would work

Comment

I would just let him decide as to what he would tell me about his previous relationships

Comment

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        What about when it comes to your past? Are you going to tell him everything or you would keep some as a secret?

The only time we would talk about that is when he would ask me about them and vice versa. And there's a bigger chance that he's the one who would talk about it rather than me

Comment

• Cupcakesi
        Cupcakesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that you're not concerned when it comes to his past relationships?
    Working...
    X