Open Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Relationships

What are you thoughts about open relationships? Are you willing to be in one for whatever the reason or you have no plans of doing it?

No plans of being in one because it feels like giving your partner a valid reason to sleep with other people

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      True! So no open relationship for me, either. It is like you are only fooling each other with that so called open relationship.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      If he sleeps with other people, then you would also have the opportunity to sleep with other people. Would that be exciting to have?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you are right. Your partner would be able to sleep with the other people.

Based on some of my friends who have been in one, most of the time the person who's suggests that has already someone planning to do it that's why they suggesting it

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      They already have plans beforehand so they suggested to have open relationships.
      If your partner suddenly opened up to have an open relationship, would you like to accept it?

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, they already plan to cheat.

I kinda like this open relationship thing because we could do the things that we want to have with no restrictions.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. I am now getting an idea that I could use in the future. But, wait, have you tried it before?

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. That is actually the benefit of an open relationship. Don't you just love it?

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree on this and if the time comes you both got bored with that set up then you just go back to being serious with each other.

I don't think that's a good idea especially if you're the type who believes in monogamy

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you're one of those people who believe in monogamy?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Believing in monogamy is different from practicing it. You may believe in it but may not actually practice it. It is called cheating.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      If you believe in faithfulness with each other, then an open relationship would be a recipe for a destruction.

It is a no for me. He is mine and mine alone. Yes, sometimes, we need to be greedy for someone or something which are rightfully and exclusively ours.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be much better if you just people that you believe in monogamy rather that say that you're greedy so that they would see it in a positive light

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, let us keep the exclusive people who we want with our lives. Unless, we want to share them with other people.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that possessive? Well, there is nothing wrong with being possessive as long as what we are guarding is truly ours.

My boyfriend is not shareable. Bottom line, I am against open relationship.

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Did someone have the nerve and asked you that they would want to date your boyfriend?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably you're just scared that if you both agree on that, there would come a time that your bf might leave you for her.

Can anybody here tell me what are some of the benefits of being in one. And please don't tell the you can easily sleep with other people guilt free

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some who try it in order to "save" the relationship. Don't worry I don't believe in that sort of thing also

If you love each other, then why the need to have an open relationship?

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I once tried that with my ex-boyfriend. We were sitting on the sofa and just looking for dating apps for a potential sex partner. That's how open we are.

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni I just hope that being in an open relationship was the reason why the two of you ended the relationship

I love the idea of an open relationship. It's a great experience for me and my no ex-partner. We used to have someone a girl or guy to have a threesome with us.

Comment

Working...
    X