Can We Have A Threesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Have A Threesome?

The title of the topic says it all. What if your partner wanted to have a threesome with you and his or her friend, are you going to do it or not?

I'm willing to do it with a partner at least once. But he should be okay with it also and would do it when he least expected

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you be so sure about doing it once? You might enjoy it and want to have more

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      So who's going to choose the third person in the threesome? Is it you or your partner?

Not really comfortable in sharing my guy to another person. So that's a huge NO for me

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you wanted two guys to do you. Greedy

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you wanted TWO guys to do you, how greedy.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      AirParis just because she doesn't want to share his guy, it doesn't automatically mean that she wants the other person for the threesome would be a guy

It depends on the friend that would be joining us. Because I would love to do it with some of his friends that I find hot

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Me, too. I only like his hottest friend to join us. I would need to select the best one.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if they're not hot but have huge dicks and/or are great in bed? Wouldn't you go for that?

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he wants an another girl? Would you still continue with the threesome?

No. I would not do it if the third party is my or his friend. But I am open if the third party is a stranger.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      It is much better if all of you are just horny strangers

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm open to being the third party if I'm a stranger to them lol

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you can easily find a stranger who's game for that sort of thing?

I used to date a guy who wanted to have a threesome with me and my best friend. So for his birthday, me and my best friend gave him the best sexual experience that he would ever have

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that threesome a one time deal or it happened more than once?

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you and your friend also find an another guy and offer the same best sexual experience?

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty I'm also curious if you done it only for his birthday or not

Don't mind be calling old fashioned, but I prefer having a one on one experience with my partner

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      What does the guy need to do in order for you to be convinced into having a threesome?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker it sounds like there is no amount of convincing that would make her say yes to it
Working...
X