Not in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in love

What can you say for couples who are married but are not in love with each other?

How lonely. Both of them would be living in a pitiful life. They deserve to be happy so let the divorce begin.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe at some point, they've lost their way in love. I guess it's okay to start again, but do they have kids or just married?

This happens when money is involved. Like, for example, they need to consolidate their wealth. In some cultures, this is a normal occurrence. They are not in love but they are married.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you think that money is their problem? Could it be that they just fell out of love?

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments No, you did not get what she was trying to say. She said that in some case, it could be cultural as they need wealth consolidation.

They're still together for the sake of the children, maybe? But they're allowed to go on casual dates and hookups.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Most kids growing up with divorced parents have troubles with their mental and emotional state

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      CuddlyPac so you're suggesting that they would stay for the kids and have an open marriage?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni I guess in some cases, they actually do that. I know a friend of mine who is in that situation right now.

Are you talking about being forced into marrying each other for one reason or the other. Or it's more like the love between each other suddenly disappear?

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you known someone who was forced into marriage?

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of them just fell out of love and some would be considered as forced marriage.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround in some countries they still do such a thing

Going to ask them why are they still together even if there is no love in the relationship already

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay for you to ask if you can be that friend who can provide help but if not, then it's none of your business to ask in the first place.

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you ask someone about it? What if they don't want to discuss it with you? If it's a serious thing then you're not helping at all.

If they've been together for a long time and they often arguing with each other, might as well call it quits since there's no love between them anymore

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      She didn't mention anything about the arguing thing. Maybe they just got tired of each other.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 it's obviously given that arguments can ruin a healthy marriage.

Such a complete waste of marriage, they should seek new partners then.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      They can at least try again?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor They could still give it a try if the marriage could still be saved. If not, then they should file a divorce and find an another partner.

If they've been together for a long time and are still together, I would congratulate them because they are proof that people can be married even if they're not in love with each other. It goes to show that sometimes all you need to do is to be willing to adjust to people around you and vice versa

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I still can't imagine how much they've wasted. Imagine the moments, time, money, and invested feelings from it. Such a complete waste for me.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      sexyme1 what if they don't think that it was a waste of their time?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be curious about their relationship that I might end up asking them what is their secret in maintaining their relationship

I don't see anything wrong with staying together even if they don't love each other anymore. There is a chance that they're just creatures of habit and they're just so used to living under the same roof, that they don't think that it is a good idea to separate. The only time I would suggest that they separate, is if they're hurting each other either physically or psychologically.

Comment

There some couples who are not in love already in which they stay together for the kids which is a good thing if they are civil towards each other

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
        ManlyBeardMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you think it would be awkward when one if not the two of them starts dating again?

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        ManlyBeardMan If they are still married then no one should start to have a date with other people.
    Working...
    X