Arguments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguments

What are some of the things that you and your partner fight or argue about? Mine was the way he mistreat the wait staff whenever we go out on dates

Had an ex who was a complete slob. He would often leave the dishes on the sink and would wait until he runs out of plates and utensils to use before he washes them

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I'm sure he'll have troubles on finding a girlfriend or if he finds someone, I hope she's too understanding and responsible to handle all his shit

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is what most of my guy friends do. They just leave everything until they begin to need it again.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he living alone? If yes, then I would not wonder why as it happens with everybody.

The most often ones and can be considered as a petty one also is taking a long time in deciding where we're going to eat

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fucking petty lol. She can't decide where to eat? Is there anything new? A girl should know where she wants to eat, coz if you would suggest her a place, she would just complain. I know because I used to be like that but I got sick of it because I sound ridiculous.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorn are you sure that you can easily answer that question when the two of you are on a date?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      There is only one thing to end this issue. Ask her where she wants to have it. Then it would be solved immediately.

I used to argue my ex about the distance that we have and it's actually killing us both but it's all or nothing for our relationship. He has to earn and I was studying at that time. We ended it when things got completely in a wreck

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo In fairness with each other, I think that we missed each other at that time.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough Yes, I was hurt. I felt the pain deep inside my heart as I loved him. But continuing it would even be messier and more painful so we ended it.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast No, we did not. I was busy and he was also busy and no one wanted to give way.

Mine was about trust issues. She always thinks that I'm seeing other women while we're dating, but I don't cheat with my serious relationships lol

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      That is some young love, happens to be that your partner completely loses it into thinking you're cheating when you're actually not.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who is kinda flirty when you talk to women? Because that can be the reason why she's having trust issues with you. She feels that you can easily get girls just by talking to them

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone would not think of something else if she did not have a basis for it. She might have seen or heard something about you.

It used to be whenever we are watching a show that only one of us are interested in. Because the one who's clueless about the show would often end up asking all the time. This is with the last guy that I was with
    Last edited by J3nnyTalia; 09-02-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      So basically the two of you end up annoying each other whenever you're watching

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that the only shows that you would watch are the ones which you both enjoy watching?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Of all the arguments in the world that you could have, you went down to as low as the movies to watch? Have you not thought that the two of you should not have watched movies together?

Originally posted by PieFlavor View Post
    Mine was the way he mistreat the wait staff whenever we go out on dates
    Does he always do that act? If yes, then he has an attitude problem. Would you like to stay away from him?

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that he hasn't worked in the service industry that's why he often mistreats them

LDR was the caused that we argued with one of my past partners. Distance can take a toll with the relationship. You could call each other and could see each other via video call but there was no intimacy.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that. I've been in a 4-year long-distance relationship and it's really hard that most of the time we'd argue about petty things like trust issues and other things.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some couples who can manage to make an LDR work. Because it's their choice to make things work.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Why aren't you able to make things with him? Who was the one who made things difficult?

I had a boyfriend in the past who was so jealous. He did not want that I would be interacting much with other men. He was so paranoid that he would lose me. One day. he truly lost me as I broke up with him.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well in my case, my ex used to be like that as well. Yeah, he is paranoid but he was the cheater. I caught him with one of my former classmates.

The pettiest argument that my ex and I had was not holding the door for her, not giving her much time because of my work, and for not watching chick flicks with her lol.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't mind when it comes to watching movies together. But if he doesn't want to watch a chick flick with me, don't expect me to watch an action movie with him
Working...
X