Case Of The Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Of The Ex

What are you going to do if an ex that you didn't have proper closure with suddenly wants to talk or meet with you? Are you going to talk to them or ignore him or her completely?

If he's calling me on the phone, I would tell him that he can tell it to me now because I have no plans of ever seeing him in person

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't even bother answering the phone if it were my good for nothing ex lol!

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, ok, on the phone would be fine with me as long as he would state his case quickly. I am a bit impatient if would still go round the bush.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Calling is the easiest method so I would also entertain him. If everything went fine, I might even go and see him again.

It depends with her reason as to why she wants to meet up with me. If she's going to apologize with what she did in our relationship, then I would gladly meet up with her. But if she wants me to take her back, I would tell her that I have no plans of getting hurt again because of you

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, why would you be stupid enough to let the person back into your life after what she's done to you?

I'd ignore him. Maybe because I'm too focused on a lot of things.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he goes to your place so that you can talk to him face to face?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not going to provide him a chance to state his case? He could state something new that you had never known in the past.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to have a proper closure?

I would definitely ignore my exes who are trying to get back with me especially when I'm with someone new

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? I mean they're just messing around because they're just bitter and they still havent moved on from u

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you going to do if she only wanted to catch up with you and just be friends with you?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But she only wanted a proper closure and not to be with you again. Don't you want to attain a final nail on the coffin?

We always engage in small talks online butwe always fail to meetup in person since we never get the chance to match our hectic schedules.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you civil towards all of your exes or just a particular one?

The only time I'm willing to meet him is if he's going to apologize to me so that we can officially end it

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      So any other reason would not be good enough for you?

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      And what if he apologized then wanted to be with you again? Shall you accept him again?

It depends on when he wants to talk with me. If it's just a couple of months after the breakup, there's no chance in hell that I would like to meet with him since I haven't fully recovered from the relationship

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he wants to talk with you because he wants a proper closure?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      uninvoked Then a proper closure would be welcomes as it would hasten my recovery period. I would like to have that one.

If he was calling me when he tells me that he wanted to talk to me, I will tell him that this is the only time that I would talk to him so he has to make the most out of it

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, he should savor every moment of it 'coz I think you'll block his number right after the call lol

Oh, of course, I would like to talk with him. I want to know the reasons why he suddenly left me, if he was the one who left me. If for proper closure purpose was his reason, then, yes, I would like to have that one.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that he would place the blame on you when the two of you start talking?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast I do not think that someone would just pop up out of nowhere just to blame someone. He could have an another agenda like to reunite with her.

Ignore him. There is no reason why he would need to talk to me anymore. I do not need him anymore so he better not show his damn face to me.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it sounds like he did awful things to you. I wish you healing from your past.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you're a little too harsh? If he wants to talk, at least be civil enough to talk to him.

If she wants to talk like good old times, I would meet her up. Nothing more.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      She wanted a closure and would not really talk with the gold, old times. Stop thinking that she would still go over you.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you can ignore or resist her if she tries her old moves on you?

I will just tell her to do it now since we're talking already because I have no plans of seeing her in person

Comment

Working...
    X