Accept or ignore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept or ignore?

You have a new boyfriend/girlfriend. This boyfriend/girlfriend had an ex. His/her ex sent you a friend request at FB. Accept or ignore?

The hell no. She might be spying on me. I would ignore the friend request. I won't delete it, though.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I will immediately block her ass lol

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      If she sent you a friend request, then it means she will automatically stalk you right after lol

I would accept it right away. All that she would see are photos of me and her ex. If she gets jealous over it, it was her fault in the first place.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great way of revenge lol she wanted it anyway. Soon, I might as well accept the friend request of my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that you're asking for trouble by doing that, right?

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that she might do something bad towards with you because of what you're planning to do?

I would ignore it. Why, are we friends? What is her purpose why she wanted to add me as her friend? Stalk on me? No way.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      They usually do that to new girlfriends to get updates about their ex-boyfriends because they're blocked on their social media accounts. That's why they act like they wanted to get to know you kind of shit like that.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I would block her lol she could be spying on me and her ex-boyfriend. That's what their always up to especially when they're still single.

That kind of dramas happen to women, for us men, we get threat messages if we ever get caught chatting up their girl lol

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even be hitting up on girls who are already taken? You're crazy right?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      You know there are a lot of girls who wish they can have you but you're busy stealing other girls, are you for real?

I'm not the type who's looking for drama so that's a no for me

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. There's a chance that she's a bit mental or obsessed with your new guy that's why the ex is trying to add you

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe or probably she just wants to tell you horrible stuff about her ex so she can see how that relationship will slowly crumble as her revenge.

I don't think that you shouldn't ask this question already, you should just ignore her request because there's a chance that she would just harass you because you're dating her ex

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Most ex-girlfriends I've encountered are crazy. They always message me because I was dating their exes. They're not together anymore, like WTF, right?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraMcTagarrt They're insecure that's why they do that. Misery loves company.

If my ex-girlfriend sends me a friend request, I would accept it. It depends on who's ex is it, but if she adds my new girlfriend then it's up to my new girlfriend whether she accepts it or not.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not afraid that your ex might end up bad mouthing you to your current girlfriend?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      MasQue why would he be afraid if he ain't doing wrong anyway? Man, you girls are so paranoid about almost anything.

I wouldn't reject her friend request immediately so if that I can accept her as a friend and ask about him if I think he is doing something behind my back

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you know if she's even that trustworthy of telling you what's going on with your boyfriend?

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you shouldn't be entertaining exes? It would only ruin your relationship with your boyfriend.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you think is her motive in adding you as a friend?

Definitely ignore it since I don't have plans of giving myself problems by adding her as a friend or contact

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on that one. There's a chance that you would end up being harassed by her

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. Actually, I would not ignore it. I would hit the delete option.

Of course I would ignore the request. There's a huge chance that she would just harass me

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. And there's definitely something wrong with you if you accept her friend request lol

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, being harassed by her is possible. But there's a chance that she wants to add you because she wants to warn you about some negative things that your new boyfriend can do to you
Working...
X