Boyfriend is messing around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend is messing around

Of course, we should always trust our boyfriend. After all, relationship must be built on trust, right?
    Wrong! There are times that a trust could be broken.
    Now, what would you do if you sensed that your boyfriend is messing around with his co-worker?

Well, as for me, I would confront the woman and I would tell her not to flirt with my boyfriend. And to make it dramatic, it must be done in front of my boyfriend. And as a finale, I would tell her: "Leave my boyfriend alone!"

I would need to make sure that he is really messing around. I could not do something if I only feel that he is messing around. I need to have some concrete proofs that something fishy is really going on. After I had confirmed that there was a messy thing going on, then that would be the time to confront my boyfriend. If he confesses right away then I might forgive him.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does forgiving him equal to staying in the relationship with him? Because you can forgive him for what he did and dump him at the same time

I would go to their workplace and would wait at the car park to see them both go inside the car of my boyfriend. I would do that video recorded surveillance for about a week. I need to check if they are sweet with each other while walking around at the car park. If proven, then I would surprise them the next time around. Really, I would appear in front of them and would say "Surprise!"

Comment

I would confront him right away. I trust my instinct. If I feel that something is wrong, then it might be true. I do not need those proofs already. Either he tells the truth or I would gonna dump him.

Comment

• Jaime12
        Jaime12 commented
        Editing a comment
        And how often is your instinct correct when it comes to that sort of thing? Remember that you're only relying on your instinct and don't have a concrete proof that he's cheating on you

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Jaime12 guess you've done something similar before and ended up being wrong?

I know that most of the time that our instincts are correct when it comes to those kind of things. I would suggest to confirm your guess first before you go and do what you're planning to do. Because if your guess was wrong, you're going to end up being the paranoid girlfriend

Comment

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this something that happened to you before that's why you're suggesting to be careful to avoid being called a paranoid girlfriend?

Looks like most of the ladies have been jumping on conclusions rather than verifying whether what they're gut is telling them is true or not

Comment

Originally posted by PussySlay View Post
        "Leave my boyfriend alone!"
        Oh, you go girl. That is what I call a girl power. I would also do the same. And I would have to shout that one out on her face. Ah, the nerve of her to have someone else's boyfriend.

Comment

I would let him mess around with this co-worker. I would not mind it at all. Time will come that they would stop and I would just think that those things that they did never happened.

Comment

• VanVan01
            VanVan01 commented
            Editing a comment
            So you're going to stay in the relationship even if he's cheating on you already? What if his ends up getting his coworker pregnant? Are you still going to stay in the relationship or not?

Is this something that happened recently or you're thinking that he's doing something behind your back and not sure what it is?

Comment

Working...
          X