Boyfriend is refusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend is refusing

Well, most women would want to have a kid with their partner.
    Yes, some would not want and that is their preference.
    Anyway, what if you want to have a kid after getting married but your boyfriend does not want to have one.
    What would you do?

That would be fine with me. If he does not want it, then I should not insist on it. He may have a good reason why he does not want to have one. Still, I would still need to know the real score why he does not want to have a kid.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      You're not even going to talk about it and you're just going to say yes to what he wants? Maybe the two of you can work something out

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you not even insist on him that you want to have one?

If we were already married, then I would get pregnant by all means whether he likes it or not. Since I wanted to have a kid then I should have one. I would do it be removing his condom during sex.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you have plans on how to do it? If he does not want to have a kid, I am sure that he would not allow you to remove his condom.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet he would love that but you would be the one who's going to be forced to make sure that you wouldn't get pregnant

There must be a reason why he does not want to have a kid. I should require him to state his reason. And if I was satisfied with his reason then I might change my mind if I would still pursue to have a kid or to cancel the plan altogether.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not you're the one who tries to change his mind about it. If you have good convincing powers, you might end up having raw sex with him every month

I would stop talking pills and put holes in all of his condoms lol. Seriously though, talk to him about it and try to convince him to change his mind. Maybe he can give in to you

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, some men would not want more responsibilities so they do not want to have kids. I had known some men who had that reasoning. When you get divorced, if that happens, child support would remain and those men would not want to have it so it would be better not to have kids.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that it's already too late for them to talk about it considering that they're already married

I'm going to make a pro and cons list of having a child. And since I know I can easily make the pros outweigh the cons so that I can make him see my side of things and hopefully it would sway him into agreeing to have a child with me

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that would work since he would say that he will do the same thing and end up enough reasons why he's against it

I think that the two of you should have already talked about on whether to have kids before considering to get married to that person. And considering the situation that you've mentioned, the most that you can do is try to change his mind which would be difficult since it looks like his mind is already set on not having them

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, it was already set. The man would not want to have a kid. I think that the man had a solid reasoning on why he does want to have one. In that case, there is nothing that she can do with it already. There would be no compromise anymore.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney if that's the case, then she should just find another guy who's willing to have a child with her. Because if they're not able to sort out their differences, their marriage will end up in divorce

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      There is also a chance that the guy said yes to the idea of it in order for her to say to him

That sort of thing should have been talked about way before the two of you decided to get married. Not sure if you can still make him change your mind but feel free in trying to do that if you truly want to have a child of your own

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that she's late already when it comes to making him change his mind when it comes to having children
Working...
X