The cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheaters

Not all of us had experienced being cheated. Well, it is even possible that we, ourselves, had cheated our own partners. Now, can cheaters really change? Change in a way that they would never cheat again in the future?

A cheater is a cheater forever. Once he cheated, he could cheat again in the future. There is no assurance that he had stopped his cheating urge.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dated a cheater before, I believed that she's ever gonna change but soon as I found out, she never settles down with one guy. She always jumps to one guy to another. I'm glad I ended things up with her, I wouldn't have the patience to control her or force her to change.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 That only means that cheaters would always be cheaters. How long were you together before you dumped her?

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile Maybe if he's old enough soon hell realize it but when he is still exploring then it means he isn't serious

Well, cheaters could change. I know that one very well. I could personally vouch from it. My own experience. lol.
    PS. I was drunk when that happened, ok?

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheating is always a choice, regardless if you're drunk or not. You're conscious of what you're doing, and the alcohol is just giving you all the guts to do everything you possibly can.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes a cheater can change their ways if they feel like committing or taking someone seriously.

He might have seen his error in the past and he might not want to do something similar again in the future. There is a genuine change. That means that a person could change forever.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments how can you be so sure about that? It will always be his choice if he wants to change or continue cheating. Only if he feels like no one is going to take him seriously, that's when he'll realize that it's about time that he should change.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments The genuine change might come in a long way but at least he's willing to change. It's hard to trust a person who you once loved dearly but ends up cheating on you. But at least he should be more careful about his new relationships for not committing the same mistakes again.

I do not like those cheaters. I just hate them. It could be because I had been cheated in the past that is why I am reacting this way. Oh, well.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't believe those men who had committed some form of cheating. If they did it in the past then they would still do it in the future. Let us be careful.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree @AnnCubix we should be careful of dating cheaters. It's better to stay faithful to our lovers so that in the end, we wouldn't be labeled as cheaters and future/potential lovers will never distrust us.
      Last edited by BeautifulCupful; 10-08-2019, 12:19 PM.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful Finally, you said that I was wanting to read. This is so right. Let us remain to be faithful to our partner up to the end and would not be labelled as a cheater. Our reputation would be intact and good.

One of my ex-boyfriends had three girls all at the same time. Yes, he was handsome and all so maybe the two girls believed all his sweet words. The thing is I was the third one on the row. Meaning, I was the last one who became his girlfriend.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      How were you able to find out that he's your boyfriend? Did you assume that you're already his girlfriend and not knowing that he's dating two more?

Originally posted by HoneySpyder View Post
    Not all of us had experienced being cheated. Well, it is even possible that we, ourselves, had cheated our own partners. Now, can cheaters really change? Change in a way that they would never cheat again in the future?
    I've never experienced cheating and I've never cheated on anyone. Well, I'd believe that cheaters can still change. We all can change our ways for the better, do not tell anyone that they cannot change. We do not know that they're trying their best to change so we shouldn't throw stones at them.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that you haven't experienced cheating or had a cheating partner. You would feel devastated if you discovered the things that they do behind your back. I'd doubt that they could change their ways, cheating is a serious thing if you only knew.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe Of course, they could still change but I won't accept them anymore.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan Yeah, I am lucky that nobody had cheated on me. I had hope that those future lovers would not cheat on me as they would be dumped immediately if they do.

Everyone has the right to change. It takes a lot of time to make those changes happen and I'd salute all those cheaters who changed to become a better version of themselves. Let's just give them some time.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd agree with you, badbadboys. Maybe they're just aren't sure of themselves or they were really immature before. But soon after, they realized that they should really change and they finally found the right direction to a much better path.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah. You are the man. Yes, truly, everyone has the right to change either for the better or the worse. In this case, they would be changing for the better.

People change. Let us give them the chance to rectify whatever bad that was done in the past. It is not that when we cheated in the past, then they would continue to do it.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      How many chances are you going to give him? Would you continuously forgive him for cheating you?

that is a tough question, its really hard for them to change once a cheater always a cheater but we need to give them a chance to prove it wrong. I think they must be treated special each day in order for them to stop being a cheater

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      it's really tough maintaining a good relationship on a cheating partner so it's really a risk treating him in a "special way"

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      If my guy would be treated that way to stop being a cheater then I would do it only if he also treats me in the same way. it's a sign of a healthy relationship

Don't know about this one but if he got records on his past relationship on cheating then he better get out of my life and find someone who also cheats

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? A cheater for a cheater? That does not look nice to me. What would happen if both of them cheat on each other? Then, they would just be fooling around like crazy.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie Yes, an eye for an eye. As I said in the past, I never cheated and was not cheated on yet but if someone would cheat on me the he should get lost even if he could still change. I do not think that I would still accept him after changing his ways.
Working...
X