The affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The affair

What would you do if you found out that your partner (girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband) has a current affair with your own best friend?
    Last edited by Lingtote; 10-12-2019, 08:50 AM.

I would cry a river. How could they do such a horrible act on me? How could they? What did I do wrong? I stated what I would do: cry a river.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime Hahaha. I like your comment. I just hate those women who are drama queens who know nothing but to just cry a lot.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      You may cry all you want. All the river if you want to but there is no denying that they had cheated on you. And you could not turn back the hands of time anymore.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Most girls would cry and very few men would do some crying. You are very lucky if your man cried for you, too. If not, then he is just a typical man.

I would go to my best friend and ask her why do they need to cheat on me. I could understand if my partner would cheat with a woman who I do not know as that would be less painful.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to beat the shit out of her? I'd understand that she's your friend, but out of all the people she'd choose to fuck was the person you love? Okay, let's just beat both of them lol!

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Marphy, Yeah I'd probably beat the shit out of them both. It might at least make me feel better.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Marphy Yes I will be satisfied to beat them up for breaking my heart and I will break each of their arms lol

I might bury them both alive haha that's why if you are choosing someone to be your bestfriend it should be your boyfriend's sister if he has one

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      You had the stare of a killer lol or we could choose a boy to be our bestfriend so he would not be able to hookup your bestfriend

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      And if he has no sister, would you switch to his brother to be your best friend? lol

I would pretend that I had not known anything. All things would remain as usual. I do not want to break everything apart so I would keep silent. There would be no confrontations. Life would be like it used to be. Nothing would change.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you have plans of either being a saint or martyr with what you're going to do. Just hope that you don't end up snapping and doing something evil towards them

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you settle for a friendship and a relationship like that? Are you insane into letting yourself being fooled like that?

Maybe invite him and any of his girlfriend to get engage to some group sex so we can set aside those affairs and do some swinging

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! You are so open and liberal. I like men who are actually adventurous. Maybe, you could also invite your girlfriend to participate with the swinging affair.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 could I bang your gf? I want to part of that group and i want to have some fun

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys Hell no you look kinda young and I dont want to be messing with you along with my gf

I would definitely smack his balls lol.. This will certainly break my heart The best thing I would do is to confront my BFF and give me a reason why I won't hit her face hard

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Hitting the man on the balls and hitting the girl on the face. It would be so wonderful to see the results. I did not know that you could be that mean to them.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanababe You better hit them hard enough for them to realize what they've done to you

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could hit your man anywhere except on his balls. Hitting those would give him extreme pain.

I'd let my best friend have her. I don't mind. Another man's trash is another man's treasure it is!

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that you love her. Would you not fight for the love that you have for her?

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, after giving your girl to your buddy, would the two of you still remain as friends?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you will not get mad at your best friend by going behind your back?

It would be the end of both my relationship with the guy and friendship with my best friend. I'm going to be extra pissed off with my best friend for what she did

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it was the main fault of your best friend? What if it was your man who initiated an affair with your best friend?

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You deserve a better friend and a much better boyfriend. Forget both of them, because you deserve better people who'll never make a fool out of you.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      That will certainly break your heart just imagine you would undergo pain with friendship and love, that's tough

My friend can have my girlfriend. It only shows that she's a slut and he's a fake friend. What a revelation!

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like that? Just throwing them away like they are just trashes? Would you not get mad at them?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      What a revelation on your part too that you don't care anymore about your girlfriend... What an A$$hole

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't blame me I don't like wasting time on cheaters, If you think I'm the asshole then you better think twice before saying it. I'm the victim here so screw them all and burn to hell with all you bitches

Originally posted by Lingtote View Post
    What would you do if you found out that your partner (girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband) has a current affair with your own best friend?
    If I ever found out that my best friend is having an affair with my boyfriend or my boyfriend is having an affair with my boyfriend, then I'd ask if I can join them or perhaps host a threesome for us to enjoy.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm confused with the other one that your boyfriend will have an affair with himself that doesn't make sense lol

If I ever find that out then I would break my friend in half and I will go Mike Tyson on his ass and bite his ear off Lol. For my girl, I will fucking be mad and tell me why she did that to me

Comment

Working...
    X