The past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The past

What can you say about those girls who dwell into the past? Whenever they would have an argument with their boyfriends, they do not forget to bring up issues which were done in the past.

But I think that most of us do this thing, right? I would be able to remember everything that was done in the past. It is like it would be a flashback where a certain case would pop up vividly on my mind. And even the tiniest details would be given out.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it so wrong to remember such things? I do agree that most girls would remember a thing or two from the past and that's inevitable.

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think here's nothing wrong about it and the fact that this has become normal for us girls. It's not like all the time we usually think about the bad things in the past, we usually remember the good ones too.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      It is like you had saved everything that had happened in the past. Sometimes, we need to let go of those things as it is not healthy anymore.

Oh, I am not that kind of girl. Why would I dwell in the past if it's already too upsetting for me? It's best to focus on the present and let the past be the past.

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that you have that kind of a mindset. Most girls do not have that mindset. I do not know why they still need to bring up the past when they have some arguments.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      True. The past is gone. Let it stay in the past. Do not resurrect those past issues. Do not rehash those unnecessary events in the past.

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, not all that happened in the past are upsetting. Why don't you look for the happy things that happened in the past? Sometimes, it is also good to reminisce the good old things.

There are some girls who could not forget the past and would continue to bring it out during arguments. And you know what? I just hate those kinds of women. They should not be bringing them out. The past should be buried in the past.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you aren't that kind of girl that always brings up the past? 'Coz if you're not then congratulations! It's rare for girls to be like that, I hope that some girls would change their ways for the better.

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, most often than not, I raise the pasts. I do not know but I feel like I need to. lol.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I could not bury it all. There is an urge to bring it up most specially when I am not in the mood. lol.

If what the guy did was really hurting, then I guess it's understandable why the girl brings it up during fights. She's was too hurt to forget about it.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and it's inevitable for her to act that way, I'd even feel bad for her about that. Guys shouldn't put girls into so much misery, we're too precious to be hurt and we do not deserve this kind of treatment.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Most especially if the issue devastated her and contributed a major change in her life. That would definitely be her scar from the past.

It's already in the past so why is there a need to bring it up? Those kind of girls should move on already. Bringing up what's in the past will do them no good.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they're just having a hard time to heal from those bad experiences from the past and I pity them. It's like they're having flashbacks with their horrible past that's why they'd always bring it up out of the blue, must've been a traumatizing experience for her to be considered. They badly need help, I guess.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie I know right? I think that they should be bringing up the past, and would you believe that there are some guys who do the same? Yes, they also bring up the past to their girlfriends to start a fight like what girls usually do.

Those girls should fully let go of the past so that they can live their lives fully at the present. I do think that those kind of girls are not genuinely happy because they seem to be still living in the past.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they're completely stuck in the past and I can't blame them for that. It's best if they should get therapy because it might've been a bad experience for them to go through that had happened in the past. Ever thought of that?

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I pity those girls who are bothered by their past, they might also be suffering from mental illness that we don't know about. It's best if they seek medical help with their condition, their memories of the past is consuming them every day.

Those women must have sharp memories. I bet they remember the exact thing that happened in the past. But what I can say is that those girls need assurance from their boyfriends. Assurance that what happened in the past won't happen again.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      You should NOT mess with anyone that has a sharp memory, you cannot escape from the truth and they will always have something to prove you. I do not have a sharp memory but I'm thankful that I don't mess with people who have sharp memories.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Indeed, they have sharp memories. How I wish I were like them - with sharp memories. As for me, I had forgotten the unimportant events in the past. I need to free up spaces on my memory to accommodate newer memories.

I think those girls are deeply hurt by what happened in the past that's why they can't let those issues go. I do think that they still need some explanations and clarifications. If they get those, it's possible that their minds can finally let the past go.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      They should get help right away. The past seems to be affecting their mental health and it's not a good sign. Most of the time they'll dismiss this as overreacting when it's actually a serious thing already.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      It's sad because it is true, they're badly hurt because of the things they've experienced in the past and they have to deal with it every day and struggle to put their mind in a calm state.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, this is the first time that I had read that offered an explanation on why some girls could not let go of the past. Now, I know why some of the girls were not able to let go of the past. It makes sense to me now.

It's tiring to deal with those girls. It's like they are stuck in a loop and they can't seem to get out of it. If many explanations have already been given and they still can't get over from the issue in the past, I guess if it were me, I'll leave them for good. I can't keep on explaining myself forever, right?

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree that it's tiring. But we can't blame them for acting that way because in the first place, they are acting that way because of what we did in the past. Because of that, I deal with those girls patiently. I explain everything to them whenever they bring issues from the past again.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 you don't have to keep explaining your side to your girl. It's best if you'd understand her, just keep quiet and agree to everything she says. She just wants you to understand what you did.

Originally posted by bubblebutt6969 View Post
    What can you say about those girls who dwell into the past? Whenever they would have an argument with their boyfriends, they do not forget to bring up issues which were done in the past.
    I'm a girl, I've done those things and believe me, it's messed up. I do not want to dwell in the past but something about that past that keeps pulling me in and I would bring up something about the past. I don't know what's more upsetting, me bringing up the past or the fact that the past is so terrible that I just can't seem to let go of it.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be really hurt for you to not let go of what happened in the past. I can't blame you though. People who have been so hurt before are left with emotional scars that will forever remind them of the past. So I say that the girls who dwell in the past should be understood and should be treated with patience and care.

I am sad for them because they've been through so much in the past up to the point that they can't let go of it. I just hope that the partners of those girls are sensitive enough to know that their girlfriends are still hurting and they should do something about that.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Besides, it is their fault why their girlfriends are acting that way.

I think that for every issue that they have, they should have a proper closure on it. A closure would end everything. A properly closed issue would never be brought out in the future as it had proper end.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true. Every concern and issue of should be voiced out in order to be given a solution or an explanation. In that way, there is good communication between two people in the relationship.

I could say those those girls are the drama queens. Why bring out something which was already done in the past? Those were done already and there should be no need to bring it up anymore.

Comment

Those kind of girls are petty, shallow, and close minded. They can't get over from the fact that someone has done them wrong in the past. What's the big deal though? Each and everyone has done something wrong to other people anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X