Be desperate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be desperate?

When you are getting old and still could not find the one true love that you have been longing for, then is it okay for you to be desperate? And out of that desperation, then you start to do some silly things and those silly things would make you look like a fool already. What can you say? Be desperate and look like a fool or to stop altogether and accept that there is no such person in this world meant for you?

I'd rather be looking like a fool to catch someone's attention and if I'd ever caught his attention, he would understand why I am acting that way. I'd do silly things like making the first right moves like asking them out on a date or if they really like me. Life is too short for me to die alone, call me a flirt or whatever you want.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rare for a woman to be acting like a fool out there just to impress a man. Yes, you will be called desperate so if I were you, I'd never want to make a fool out of myself, I'd let a man go crazy just to catch my attention.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Your fighting spirit is high. But, yeah, you could do those things. Some men would understand it.

I cannot answer that one right now because I am torn between the two. I am now contemplating about hooking up with random women or just stop looking because there is no one out there that is meant for me after all.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      You should continue hooking up with different women, you have all the possibilities since you're single and you are searching.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, you could look for those random women and have hookups with them. Do not waste the time in having those things while you are still young.

Sometimes, we need to be desperate in order for us to attain what we want to have. If being desperate is the only thing left in order for me to have the man of my life then I could be doing those foolish things.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if you end up looking like a desperate fool? In the end, you might win the guy's attention and you will be thankful that you've done such foolish things that are worth it.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      There are times when we need to do some things no matter how silly in order for us to attain our end goal. Would I do those desperate things? Sure.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      But how far can you go for your desperation? How far can you look so foolish to other people?

Whatever happens, do not be desperate. It is on our desperation that things could go wrong. The chance that things could go wrong is vry high when we do desperate acts already. So what if there is no man on your life anymore. You won't die without a man, right?

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      True! Let us not embrace desperation. We could do things without being desperate.

Do not be desperate when finding your one true love. If you do not find that person then there are others who could just be fuck buddies so you must divert your attention to those fuck buddies.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! I've been single for so long but I am not that desperate in finding someone to love, instead, I've found myself a new set of fuckbuddies and I can have them whenever I want.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you were to choose one, which one would you choose? A true love or just fuck buddies?

So what if we make some silly things? It is a part of life, right? We could do whatever we want to have with our lives. If we need to be desperate, then, okay we could.

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      This is dependent on the view of the person. While we could do silly things, sometimes, it does not look good.

I think that it's not okay to be desperate but it is also not okay to give up. I really believe that there is someone out there who is really meant for us. So all we need to do is wait and be patient for the right time.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait? But up to how long would you gonna wait? It could not be that you would be waiting for the rest of your life.

If I haven't met my special someone by the time that I am 40, then, I think I'll just accept the fact that I'll grow old alone. Also, I'll probably adopt some dogs in order to keep company.

Comment

Could we be desperate and not look like a fool? Well, I could be desperate but I do not want to look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by AudreyA View Post
        To stop altogether and accept that there is no such person in this world meant for you.
        I do not want to be desperate, so I think that I would already stop. Never mind if there is no person that was meant for me. I could still live and be happy even if there is no man on my life.

Comment

• hardandrough
          hardandrough commented
          Editing a comment
          Sometimes, we just give up on something or someone simply because it is no longer worthy to continue.

Why do we need to be desperate in looking for those men? Isn't it the other way around? They should be the one to look for us. right?

Comment

Working...
        X