Time to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to leave

You had dated someone. After some time, you had become friends with benefits. Time passed by and you had become lovers already. At first, everything was doing okay. Until, one day, fights started to come frequently. How do you know that it is time to leave the person, and of course, the relationship?

That's a shallow reason to leave a person. Frequent fights? Well, we can settle the argument once and for all then soon we'll get to replace those bad moments with good ones. We'll spark up the romance again for us to stay together a little longer.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is right. Fights are regular occurrences in relationships. You should be wary when you do not have some minor misunderstandings.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      You are all positive over there. Actually, there is of course a possibility that you could save the relationship. I think that compromises would be made here.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Very optimistic that all fights could stop. Well, at least you are thinking on the positive side.

If the fights are unbearable to handle then I guess it's time for us to go on our separate ways. I don't think that there would be other ways for us to fix anything but to just leave it broken, at least we tried fixing it but there's no other way we can make our relationship last. So it's best if we'd break.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I do think that there's no other way to fix things if it is no longer settled in a nice way. They say that it's better to leave things broken than to end up hurting yourself trying to fix everything.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. If the relationship could not be saved anymore then it is the right time to just stop and leave. Yeah, there could be no proper closure and that should be fine.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      This is also what is on my mind. There are times when we could no longer fix a broken relationship. If that is the case, then it is time to leave already.

There is no right time to leave the person or the relationship. If you genuinely feel that it is time to stop, then maybe you should do so. There is no point in staying in a relationship if you are already unhappy.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! Yeah. When you are not happy anymore, then that is the right time to stop. Even if you have quarrels but you are happy then you could still stay on that relationship.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      This gave me an idea. Having on this line of thought, even though you are having heavy fight, if you are still happy having him, then you won't leave him yet.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still feel happy with your relationship if you keep on having fights with each other?

Maybe you shouldn't have upgraded to being lovers. Maybe you should have just stayed as friends with benefits. But I guess it's time to leave if you are already hurting one another because that would only mean that the relationship is already unhealthy.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      They got tired of each other. Maybe, they have been together for so long that they want to have other people already.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      But they could not easily downgrade anymore unless both of them agree. But, then, I do not think that they would go into that route anymore.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      When you keep on hurting each other, then the relationship is no longer healthy. If that is so, then it is time to move on already.

The right time to leave a relationship is when you know to yourself that you are not in love with your partner anymore. The moment where you keep on trying to bring back the love and spark but nothing's happening.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. It's like trying to put together a broken glass. If you already feel like getting tired of your relationship, it's better to set yourselves free from each other.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the sad truth and why would you even try to work things out when there's absolutely nothing already? Well, you should take a break from it and focus on yourself instead.

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      And it hurts when a person does that to you. Yes, it truly breaks my heart in two. I wish that if that time comes, I would be able to accept that he no longer loves me so I can finally set him free.

If the fights are already on a daily basis and you could no longer agree with each other, then that would be the time to leave him. You must end the relationship and you would have a peaceful life.

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to give up easily? Why don't you have a serious talk first and maybe agree to go to a counselor to sort out both of your issues?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 Sometimes even if you two would try to talk and work things out, breaking up is just the easiest thing to do.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Daily basis? That is not good anymore. That is the time that the relationship must be severed.

If you truly love that person, then you should not leave that immediately. Have time to talk it though, and settle all the issues that you have. Have some compromise and you could still save the relationship. Do not just throw it away.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, exhaust all means to have the relationship saved. You could not just throw away something which you had liked in the past.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      How could you be so sure that you two can still work things out? Say that you've tried so many ways of reviving the relationship but what if nothing happens?

It is finally time to leave if you don't feel the same way towards your partner anymore. If the love and care that you used to feel before are not there anymore, then, it might mean that your relationship has reached the end.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      It only means that it's gone and yes, there's nothing else that we can do but to accept it. Well, you two should at least have a peaceful breakup and hold no grudges to each other.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything does come to an end, even relationships. The best way to break up with them is to not hold any grudges to each other, just have a decent breakup and soon you two might find out if it's still worth trying or just stay friends at least.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, when love no longer exists, then that would be the time to leave the person and to cut the relationship already.

It is the right time to leave your partner if he is already becoming aggressive and violent towards you. No one deserves to be treated like that so it would be best to stay away from him.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. No one has the right to abuse someone else whether physically or mentally. I do think that if your partner is already abusive, leave him as soon as you can.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      You know it's not right when a partner becomes abusive. It's better to leave them without giving them a fair warning. It's hard to deal with people who are abusive, right? Guys also encounter abusive girls in relationships too, you know.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      If he becomes aggressive and violent towards me, I would get myself ready to call the police. I do not want to get murdered in no time.

Originally posted by Carlosa34 View Post
    You had dated someone. After some time, you had become friends with benefits. Time passed by and you had become lovers already. At first, everything was doing okay. Until, one day, fights started to come frequently. How do you know that it is time to leave the person, and of course, the relationship?
    I think that those fights are just petty fights so it's not the right time to leave yet even how frequent it is. It's not even toxic just as long as you both could resolve the issue, then there is no breaking up whatsoever.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Breaking up is never the answer to resolve issues, you are right, @CupcakeComments.You two can still be able to fix things before considering to break up for good. Always think that those fights are just petty and you two should continue with your relationship.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Petty fights are still wrong, so, as much as possible just ignore or avoid them. Then right after, it will no longer affect you both.
Working...
X