Is it only right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it only right?

My long time friend asked me something and I don't know what to say to her. So here's the situation. She has a boyfriend right now but she admitted to me that she has a crush on someone else and is really attracted to him. She doesn't know if what she feels is right. What do you think?

I do think that it's okay for her to be attracted to someone for as long as she doesn't flirt with him. Tell her that she should know her limitations.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. A crush is just a crush just as long as she does not make a move to make something else happen. I think she already knows what she's doing.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she already knows her limits and there's no need to worry about it. I'm sure that she's just attracted to someone but as long as she will never fall in love with them then I guess it's not really an issue.

Well, in my opinion, being attracted to someone else while you are in a relationship is fine. It is only attraction anyway and I think it is normal to have a crush on someone whether you are in a relationship or not.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, and the point is, your boyfriend might have a crush on someone else too. Crushing on someone will soon fade away, but as long as you and your boyfriend are okay with it, then it is much better!

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think that we should refrain from liking other people when we are already in a relationship. It does not look nice and fair.

Originally posted by Yuki23 View Post
    My long time friend asked me something and I don't know what to say to her. So here's the situation. She has a boyfriend right now but she admitted to me that she has a crush on someone else and is really attracted to him. She doesn't know if what she feels is right. What do you think?
    It's okay to have a crush on someone even if you're already in a serious relationship jusst as long as it doesn't affect you that much. Crush is just a temporary feeling but a serious relationship is just there because the love there is true.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      If my boyfriend ever finds out that I have a crush on someone, well, I'm sure that he will tell me about his crush too. It's just that we appreciate other people as well, but our love is real, and crushes will seem to fade away soon

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      If you like someone, then that is fine. It is when you begin to love that someone that you had already crossed into a place where you should not be.

It's not right for me. Because she already has a boyfriend, for God's sake! Why is there a need to be attracted to other guys, right? Also, her attention should be focused on her boyfriend.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      playagame yes, she should just focus on her boyfr4iend instead of checking out those other guys. It's just doesn't seem right to have a crush when you're already with someone.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      True! Very true! And right! Very right! Let us not be that bitchy looking for some other men when we already have one.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      When you begin to be attracted with someone else, that is not a good sign. Before you know it, you could have been cheating your partner already.

Assure her that what she's feeling is only right. Because she shouldn't restrain herself just because she has a boyfriend.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      What? She should not restrain herself? Did you mean that she should restrain herself, instead?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      She cannot fight the feeling of having a crush even if she already has a boyfriend. I do think that it's okay as long as she keeps this crush a secret from her boyfriend.

Yes, it's fine. Maybe she can also flirt with the guy that she's attracted to and dump her current boyfriend if the guy flirts back to her. LMAO!

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the most shallow thing I've ever read. So you're willing to just dump your years of relationship just for some guy you barely even know? Yeah, really funny there SimplyAlisha.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, you made her a bitch. It is bitchier than being a bitch.

She doesn't know if that was right? Of course, it is not right at all. Hello, she already has a boyfriend, so she should quit liking the other man. Now, if he really likes the other man, then she should break up with her boyfriend first.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      She just likes him, not LOVE him. Can't you understand simple things as that, Janbaby? You're making it look as if it were a bad thing to do, liking other man means appreciation, it wasn't mentioned that she's sleeping with other guys while she has a boyfriend, duh!

It is okay to have a crush with someone even if you already have a boyfriend, but it should end there. The moment you make other moves to be closer with your crush, then that would be like cheating already and that is already a bad move on your side.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said! It's just crush anyway. That just means that you admire him whether it be because of his looks or maybe his personality. But you shouldn't get so carried away with that admiration that you are feeling.

She just feels right. Attraction to someone is common most specially if that person is likable. Now, if the attraction goes beyond that, then she does something more, I think that it would be the time that it would not be right anymore.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're attracted to someone, it's okay as long as you'd keep it to yourself. I won't be telling it to my partner because he will immediately think that I'm seducing that guy to fall in love with me.

If she feels like she likes the new man, then she should break up with her boyfriend and go with the man whom she is attracted to. But then, would that new man like her back?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Just like that? Well, that was fast and easy! At least she gets to break up with him formally without the need to cheat on their relationship.

So, why is she attracted to the new man? What does the new man have that his boyfriend does not have?

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the man is more handsome and hotter than her boyfriend. If that's the case and if I were in her shoe, I'd breakup with my boyfriend and proceed to pursue the other man.

There's nothing to be alarmed about because it's just attraction, it's normal for people to be attracted. Duh! Also, I bet that her boyfriend is also attracted to another woman because that's just the way it is in reality.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if it is more than just attraction? What if the girl already develops feelings for the other guy? That would be a disaster, right? So I think in order to prevent that from happening, the girl should stay away from the guy that she has a crush on.
Working...
X