An affair with a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An affair with a friend

We know that we should trust our best friends. They have been there as supportive people and all. You know, the usual stuffs that friends would do for you. But what would you do if you discovered that your partner had an affair with your best friend?

First, I need to know who made the first move. If my partner made the first move, then I would confront him. If my best friend made the first move, I would slap her.

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You know what? You're just wasting your precious time, you should leave them and let them feel that they truly deserve each other.

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just a slap on my best friend, I would also pull her hair and drag her down to the floor. I know that it looks bad and I could be put to jail for injuring her but what can I do? I love my partner, and he should stay only to me.

I would pretend that I had not known their affair. I would keep my mouth shut and there would be no confrontations to be made. Things would go as regular as it had been in the past.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you willing to hurt yourself like that? I think you do not deserve that kind of boyfriend and best friend, they're making a fool out of you and you're just gonna live it like that? That is so messed up!

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 Let her be, she wanted to become a martyr so let her become one. I can't believe that she's letting them act casual around her into thinking that she might be too dumb to know their little affair.

It's clear that they're both playing with me, I'd be in denial but is it true? If yes, then I might beat the shit out of my friend and break up with my girlfriend. That dirty little slut!

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      They don't deserve you at all. They must have been fucking this whole time and pretending to act normal when they're with you, that's just sick and I would feel bad for you if that ever happens.

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      That means that your best friend is better than you! He could be more handsome than you are. And, oh, he could be better than you are in bed.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you should confirm it first before you react. What if there is just a misunderstanding? You could not turn it back when it was just a false alarm.

There are times that we need to let go of things that give us pain. They cheated because they like each other. Since they like each other, let them be together. I would give way.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, better leave then since they both deserve each other. You know you're worth more than that so do not mind them already.

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 you better accept the fact that they really like each other. Your bestfriend is jealous of you that's why he stole your boyfriend, and for your boyfriend? Well, he's interested in your bestfriend and not with you.

I would slap them both. Of course, I would not be able to do the slapping to both of them at the same time, so I would do it one at a time. Oh, wait, I would be charged with physical injuries, wouldn't I?

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      If you caught them in the act of cheating then I guess you have the right to do that, your feelings are valid and you are hurt more than they are.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine But what is the chance that you would be able to catch them in the act? There is a low chance that you would be able to. After all, they would not be that idiot to be caught.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the man might not press any charge but the girl could be bitchy and make some complaints of physical assault.

That's bad. A friend who would do a bad thing for you? A friend who would betray you? No, those are not the kinds of friends who I wish to have.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      No one would ever want to be friends with a tramp! Sorry but that's just how she is, a cheap slut, a good for nothing boyfriend-stealer. What a traitor!

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for the boyfriend, he is such an asshole! Out of all people he could hook up with, he considered having an affair with your bestfriend? That's so messed up already!

I will take a revenge. Yes, I would also make an affair with her boyfriend. How? I would seduce her boyfriend. There must be fairness, right?

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be a vindictive one huh? I want revenge but I know that having an affair with my best friend's boyfriend is not the right thing to do. So maybe I'll just cut ties with both of them and that will serve as my revenge. Even though the hurt that they will feel is not equal to the hurt that I felt, at least I managed to hurt them, right?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that her boyfriend wouldn't mind if I'd hook up with him if he finds out that she's been having an affair with my boyfriend. Best revenge yet! Why would we not want to have that kind of revenge? Lol!

Did the affair happened at the present or maybe in the past wherein my partner and I haven't met yet? If it's the former, then I'll surely get mad for the betrayal that my best friend did to me. But if it's the latter, well, I won't care anymore because it's all in the past.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet it happened in the present which means that your best friend betrayed you. If I experience that, I will cut my friendship with her as soon as possible. I don't need a snake like her in my life.

The moment that I discover that scandalous information, I will confront my best friend right away and ask her if I did something wrong to her that made her betray me. I'm sure that I'll be so mad if I ever experience this.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even feel happy about it? Lol, confront her then teach her a lesson so she will never have to steal boyfriends ever again! Such a snake.

I'll break up with my partner right away and I'll cut ties with my best friend. I don't like toxic people in my life and I am sure that the apologies they'll say to me won't matter because I'll be forever scarred with what they did.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the worst thing a partner and a friend would ever do to you, why would they go behind your back and be doing those things? They should be ashamed of you.

How about suggesting having a threesome? They would be shocked to know that you have learned their affair already. I do not know if they would be okay with your suggestion, though. Lol.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they would pretend that they were shocked but then again, they would love to give that idea a try. Therefore, execute the plan!

Could it be that you also had errors? I mean, that you do not take care of your partner, so he looked for someone else and your friend was the one who was beside him and started taking care of him.

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Either way, it is not right to cheat on your partner, whatever the reason is well it is never right to justify cheating. It is a choice and he has chosen to fuck with her friend and the friend also gave in then that makes them guilty of cheating on her.

Okay, it is possible to just ignore it. Maybe, they just got carried away. I could forgive them for the first time they commit it, but they should not do it again.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      It's possible that they might do it again, believe me. If they've done it once then there should be a next time around. C'mon, you're being too shallow right now, think about it.
Working...
X