Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arguments and Disagreements : Is it helpful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguments and Disagreements : Is it helpful?

Do you think that arguments and disagreements help a relationship grow strong? Why or why not? Because for me, I think arguments and disagreements could help a relationship grow strong. This always leads to more understanding about how your partner truly feels and how you two would settle things in a lot of ways possible.

Nope. For me, those arguments and disagreements would come to a point where the two of you would have irreconcilable differences that could lead to a breakup.

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      So, breaking up would be the only option for you? How about you two should compromise and try to make things work for the second time around? Arguments and disagreements are normal when it comes to couples.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHA! Those couples are WEAK! Why is break up their only option if things did not end well for both of them? Then I guess their relationship is not worth fighting for. Remember that it is you and him/her VS the problem not you VS him/her.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Eventually, by having constant arguments and disagreements, both would be fed up and would leave each other.

As long as those arguments and disagreements are petty, then it would not matter much. It could help the relationship grow stronger as you would have the patience to understand your partner.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple arguments and disagreements are fine. It is like is it a normal thing in a relationship. It would be boring if there is nothing going around.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do when it gets into intense fighting already?

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I think that sometimes, we could have some petty arguments and disagreements, and that would just be fine.

There would always be some arguments and disagreements. Of course, you could keep it at the minimums and do not overdo to have those things. Lol.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      But it would be nicer if there is no argument nor disagreement, right? There would be no fuss, and both of you would have a peaceful life.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what would you do if those arguments and disagreements are becoming more frequent and more intense already?

Arguments between couples is normal, what is not normal is that when an argument or an issue has be prolonged and has not been resolved. I mean they should be bothered about that because it might slowly turn their relationship into something toxic and it will not end well for both of them.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Really hate this stupid disagreements and arguments but no matter who the man is this would always be on the relationship. Hope that it does not evolve into something toxic or it will be the end. Agree on ya

If those disagreements and arguments often happen way too much which is intoxicating, well, I think you two should end things. I meant the relationship, it is will not be healthy for both of you and it would be better to end things earlier.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Have healthy arguments then, lol. I mean you two should talk about it before turning things into an argument. It would be alarming if you two have to keep fighting over small things and cannot compromise or resolve the issue that is needed to be solved.

I think arguments and disagreements are inevitable in a relationship. It is not as if you and your partner are so compatible with each other that you won't have something that you'll disagree on. I also think that those two could be the foundation of a better relationship.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree with you. There are some couples who do not fight at all. I guess they are both understanding that is why there is no need for them to argue. With this, I really think that arguments are not actually necessary and helpful in a relationship.

I think arguments and disagreements are what breaks up a relationship. Those two are the root of breakups. Well, if there are only few arguments then that is tolerable but if the arguments are frequent, the relationship is already toxic.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate it when a partner always wants to have frequent fights in a relationship. Yes, sometimes it is good but sometimes it is frustrating to deal with a partner that seems to make a big deal out of these small fights. I'd call it quits if he does not know how to end a fight.

Whenever couples have arguments, that is the time when they realize that their relationship is not perfect and that they still have something to work out in their relationship. But I do think that arguments and disagreements are ways to make your relationship stronger and to get to know your partner more than you know him/her before.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said! Arguments and disagreements can make the couples realize their own faults. I also think that arguments can be considered as tools to help the couples know where they went wrong.

I guess it depends on the degree and frequency of arguments. If you and your partner often have disagreements about petty and shallow things, then it is not helpful in your relationship. It is just becoming a way for the both of you to develop anger and hatred to each other over the simple things.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      That is for me a not so normal relationship, always quarrel on god damn small things irates me that make me want to leave my partner

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything that you said is true. If couples repeatedly and frequently have arguments over the little things, then that is definitely not helpful anymore. But if they argue on the serious and mature ones, then those arguments are helpful in their relationship.

Based on my experiences, arguments and disagreements are never helpful in a relationship. They are just going to destroy what you and your partner have. That's why my advice is that as much as possible, do not get into much arguments with your partner.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It's part of the relationship right? If it doesn't help at least you will learn something from it

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Actually, you are right. No arguments and no disagreements are the goals of a happy relationship.

I believe that arguments and disagreements are helpful in a way that they do not only help your relationship to be stronger but they also help the two of you grow individually. I also think that arguments can make the both of you realize some things.

Comment

Working...
    X