Refuses to introduce me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuses to introduce me

You and your partner have been together for about 6 months already, but you have not met his family yet. He said that he won't introduce you to his family yet. What can you say about this one?

Did he tell you his reason why he refuses to introduce you to his family? I could guess that he is hiding something like he has a real girlfriend whom his family knows about. That is, you are just a side-chick. Oh, well.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Wow, now I know why some guys won't be introducing you to their family even if you two are already dating for six months already. That's already given if he has a girlfriend and I'm just one of his side-chicks, so sad.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnieP Lol, it's not like that, don't you think that it would be okay to introduce your partner to your family for just 6 months of dating? I don't think so. Maybe a year would be good just to be sure that your partner is really the one for you.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. I did not expect that one. Hmmm, but, yeah, that could be one of the reasons why he does not want her to be introduced to his family.

Could it be that he is prolonging the introduction as he wanted to make sure that you are the right girl before he introduces you to his family? I think he is running after the assurance that there would be just one girl to be introduced to his family.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's what guys like us usually do. Just to make sure, you know. Because some ladies might not stay long with you even if you've been dating her for 6 months already.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I think that is his reason. He wanted to make sure that the right girl would be known by his family.

It will be okay for me if he's waiting for the right time for him to introduce me to his family. I'm not in a rush, I would be just asking him when will that right time be, it's not that he does not want me to be introduced. He's just making sure that 6 months of dating me is not yet the right time to be properly introduced yet.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Well instead of waiting maybe try to find out the reason what's keeping him from being introduce unless there are other party we could think of haha

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not dating of 6 months. You have been lovers for 6 months already. So, when do you think is the right time for the introduction?

6 months and you think he'll introduce you to them already? If you believed that then I guess you are just new to being in a relationship. Your partner will just be ready to introduce you to his family if your relationship already reached over 1 year.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it right! Your partner must have still been testing the waters and maybe he is not really sure about you that's why he doesn't want to introduce you yet.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Is there a rule that a relationship must be over a year before being introduced to the family? I had seen many people who were introduced immediately.

Has he met your family? I suggest that you shouldn't rush things in your relationship. You have been together for only 6 months and that time is not enough for him to introduce you yet. If I were you, I will be patient.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? Lol, six months wouldn't be ideal for you to introduce your partner to your family. Just think, some people would even wait for a year or years before they'd formally introduce their partners to their families.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Patience until when? It is just an introduction that I am the new girlfriend. Is that difficult to do?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and she should think that it is for the protection of them both. What if they separate in the future? Then the introduction would have been put to waste.

Maybe he just forgot about it. Try asking him about it? Or maybe he changed his mind. But there is also a chance he thought that it is not yet the right time for you to meet his family.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Among all that you said, the last part is what's suitable for the situation. Her partner is not introducing her to his family because he feels like their relationship is still in the premature stage. Maybe he thinks that he still needs to get to know her more.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Men are good thinkers, so I guess that he had not forgotten it. It could be that he is not actually not sure that you are the right girl for his family to know.

I think my partner does not trust me. I'd be the one to tell her that six months of dating would be okay for me to meet her parents but why does she not want me to be introduced? Does her family know that we're already dating? Or is she ashamed to be with someone like me? Help.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry to tell you this, BigDaddy69 but I think it's possible that her parents might be racists and do not want to have their daughter to be in an interracial relationship with you. Because if she truly loves you then she might as well consider introducing you to her parents after 6 months of dating already.

Maybe he is not introducing you to his family because he already knows that they won't like you. Be happy because he is just saving you from hurt and embarrassment.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Might consider it or maybe your boyfriend is hiding something that doesn't want you to know

I will understand and accept his decision. Who am I to demand to meet his family? We've been together for just 6 months and I also think that I am not yet ready to meet them.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I think 6 months is enough and I don't know the reason why he still urge on not letting you get introduced to the family unless he is not serious about you

I guess he didn't want to introduce you to his family because he knows that the two of you will breakup soon. Maybe he doesn't want to get your hopes up.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      That is just sad but I do think that it's a possible reason. Maybe he is just building up courage to tell you that he doesn't want you anymore and that he's breaking up with you.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. That is what I think, too. There is a high possibility of a breakup in the future, so he had thought of not introducing you her yet. There is no sense of introduction when you do not be there in the future.

Darling, he refuses to introduce you because you are not pretty enough. Maybe his family has standards and he already knows that you did not meet their standards that's why he doesn't want to introduce you to them.

Comment

It is alright for me not to be introduced. Anyway, there is no certainty that I would become his wife, so no need to be introduced to his family. I would even love to be anonymous as that would be less pressure on my side.

Comment

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't mind if he wants to introduce me to his parents or not, but it depends on his timing. I will wait patiently if he wants to set a formal dinner date for us to have, that would be lovely.
    Working...
    X