The pauper prince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pauper prince

Is it right for my friend break up with her boyfriend? just because he is uncool and
    his a from family who is not that well off in terms of financial terms.

In my opinion, if your friend is always looking at his outer charms then why even date a guy like him from the start? if she wants a rich and cool guy then she should think if she deserves a guy like that buy her a mirror first, because to me she looks like a low-class gold digger.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh, not a low-class but she is definitely a low-key gold digger. She's just wasting her time with him then, she should just go to filthy rich old men if that's what she wants and if that's what love means to her.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that she is a gold-digger. You know why? Because those gold-diggers would make sure that they have the right man to bait.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Maybe, she looks nice. I could imagine her to be like a model or someone near to that effect. Anyway, I feel irritated with that girl. For me, those kinds of girls are the lowly ones.

Your friend is a sorry excuse for a human being, how can she do that to a person? why not help him be a better version of himself instead of throwing him away like wet rags? well, I guess it's for the best for both of them, the guy can really find his true love who will let him discover his true self.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe her friend is looking for a rich man that can give her everything that she wants.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      The guy deserves a better person who would accept him rather than that woman who I think is focusing on money.

Your girl has all the right to break up with him if she is a good catch herself, if not then she has her head up in the skies, let me go ahead and sponsor her trip to hell, this kind of people are trash just because her boy is not in the brighter side of the world it does not mean you are better than them.

Comment

How can I date with someone lame in the first place? I'm a cool chick, I should be with someone cool too, right? I mean it is basic that when it comes to dating, you should be with someone you think is the same as you. If you're a loser, be with a loser and if you're someone cool then be with someone cool.

Comment

• KellyEM
        KellyEM commented
        Editing a comment
        Your mindset sounds lame and immature. I don't think that it should be put that way. If you think that your partner is lame and it's in other people's opinion then don't mind them, what matters is how you see him when you two are alone. This man could be lame and not that rich but you date him because you see something in him that others don't. That would be enough for me to love someone like that because he never judged me in the first place.

• Tastyblic
        Tastyblic commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, yeah! You got straight to the hearts of everything! Very well said. You are right with what you had stated. I fully agree with it.

Can you tell us why your friend decided to date that guy in the first place? Did he told you that he is well off ?
      Last edited by VickyMae55; 02-11-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        You should also ask her why she said yes to him if she thinks that he's uncool

I don't see anything wrong with the guy. Did he lied about his being rich that's why he considers it as valid reason for her to break up with him?

Comment

• badbadboys
        badbadboys commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you didn't notice the word "not" on the last part of her sentence. I think she dumped him because he wasn't cool enough for her and that he is poor

Not sure what counts as cool these days? Is she talking about the guy being boring and dull? If the guy are both of those, then she shouldn't have dated him in the first place. I'm not sure that you can't fake being cool just to impress a girl

Comment

The reasons that you've mentioned are the shallowest reasons why relationships end. It also feels like she's materialistic considering that he prefers guys who are well off

Comment

• hitthesack
          hitthesack commented
          Editing a comment
          Based on what she has said, it also sounds like that she's a bit of a gold digger as well

• ablasta
          ablasta commented
          Editing a comment
          She also sounds like someone who doesn't care about the characteristics of men, her eyes are only on the money.

Has she been always like this ever since or this is the first time she broke up with someone because of those reasons that she mentioned

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          If from the start she has been like that, then the problem lies on that girl. That girl has the propensity to just dump her boyfriends. Still, she should have chosen her right boyfriends from the start.

Based on what you've said, she'd probably met some rich guy whose showing her a great time and some things that she can have if they're together. Maybe the girl got tired of waiting so the conviction is easy.

Comment

Why did she choose him when she already knew that the man was not well-off? If she was looking for a rich man, then she should have selected an another man. Anyway, going back, it is not right to break up with someone simply because he was not financially-endowed. I could imagine that it would be painful on his part. Still, it is your preference to break up with him.

Comment

What do you mean with uncool? I understand this financial standing, but how about him being uncool? Did you mean that since he is not rich, you had considered him to be not cool anymore?

Comment

• jennica12
              jennica12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess in the eyes of that girl being poor is already considered uncool.

If in the beginning she did not want those kinds of men, then why did she select that man? I think that the girl is the one who is at fault here. She started her own issue and now she wants to break up with her boyfriend.

Comment

Life is just a simple thing. If you do not want someone, then break up with that someone. If she does not want her boyfriend, then it is fine to end the relationship. For sure, the man would be able to find someone who is better than that girl.

Comment

Working...
              X