Sealing The Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sealing The Deal

Not sure if this topic is right for this thread. I'm just wondering how important is marriage for you? Is that something that you want to do eventually or that's just a waste of time to show how much you love each other

Call me old-fashioned, but I would love to be a bride at least once. And if only I can find a guy who's ready to settle down already lmao
    Last edited by SmileDemiSmile; 02-13-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, once is not enough. LOL. I could get married as many times as possible. Well, even on my 60s for that matter!

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you could find the man on this site? I wish you luck for your search on that man.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be patient, I know you can find the right guy that will bring you to the church wearing white gown. SmileDemiSmile

Why are you asking us this question? Did somebody popped you the question recently or you're the only one who's single among your friends?

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she wants to get married but she's afraid of something. Lilliah

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime You think so? lol I hope she will wait for the right person.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 I would be worried too if something is bothering me.

If we're talking about legal rights and the like, yes it can be a big deal for some. What's more important for me is how much we love each other.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you want to be sure that you're going to end up with half his property in case the marriage fails

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you ready to settle down if you guys are in love? AnneCubix

I understand where you're coming from uninvoked. Father absence causes an increase in mental and behavioral disorders as well as criminal activity and family abuse. But when children are raised in a healthy marriage, they get to see and experience the lasting benefits of a strong marriage bond.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct! Living with a single mother and watching her do back-breaking jobs to support me before was emotionally draining. That was why I have to work at an early age and there were times when I was exhausted and alone in my room and wished that my dad is with us. At some point in my life, I blamed my dad for leaving us miserable.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I am touched by your thoughts. My wife and I have personal issues, but never did I think of leaving. We talked and came to an agreement and some adjustments to save the relationship for the sake of our kids.

There are women who are into that stuff. For them, it is important that they want to make it as a memorable experience on their lives. For me, it would also be nice to have one. And I would like to get married only once and I should make sure that the person would be the right one for me. Of course, it is only a dream.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I also imagine the same but nowadays it is hard to find someone who is really willing to make our dream come true.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, that's why we need more to be patient for the right one. Lookingforlovin

Marriage is important. You would have to undergo what the society is expected you to have. It is not necessary that you would have a grand marriage, although most women dream to have one.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ever find the right guy for you, what kind of wedding are you going to have? Would it be an extravagant one or a small intimate affair?

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that we should follow what the society is expected from us?

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay I agree with that, they should think that marriage is important to us.

Just marry the person whom you think would stay with you for a long time. If you are sure of that person, then go on and have a marriage.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but there are couples who are in a long term relationship who would not do that. squirrellove

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take that as advice. fistingfatties

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yea playagame like leaving their partner of 8 years and then marry a person that they've just known for like 6 months, crazy but I guess love itself is crazy lol.

I would get married one day. When? Only time will tell. I hope that I would find the right man for me. Well, I am hoping.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      So, is that the reason why you are on this site? Do you have some prospects already?

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really want to get married, you should also go and look for him and not just wait for him

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to feel bad for yourself if you don't end up being married?

Why get married when you could be divorced after few years of being together? For me, there is no sense to get married when the two of you would just break up in the end. Where is the "Till death do us part." thingy?

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, love! I don't want to commit to anything regretful. Don't get me wrong, but I've seen cases like broken marriage because of reasons that they can't fathom. I won't sacrifice my kids from a shitty romance tied by a marriage certificate.

There are women these days who are not after the things that they could get from marriage. And I salute those kinds of women. More girl power!

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      What things from marriage are you pertaining to?

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? what kind of woman you are? smoker
Working...
X