How to win an ex back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to win an ex back!

Hi, could you help me advise my friend some surefire ways to get her ex back? She's been depressed since their breakup and I so want to help her. But, how? I would appreciate your thoughts if you can give her some tips that you know best.

Lol, I am used to advising folks who are wanting to move on from the devastating relationship. It's difficult, I don't know what to say, but I sympathize with her.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      You have been used to and so good at advising people on how to move on and that is great. When it comes to advising on how to have them back, you already hit a stop.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      You may not provide an advice, but it is good to know that there is a sympathy coming from you.

If her boyfriend has a new girlfriend already, then she should kiss her chance goodbye. LOL. She lost him totally. There is no way to win the guy back anymore. Oh, she could still cry if she wants to.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe I guess it's better that she would find someone for her.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I even wonder too how he loves his new partner. 1xz9

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, and I think that would be more fun to her. LovelyAlive

It depends on the reason why they broke up? Because if the guy cheated, I would just tell her that it would be better that she finds a new guy

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no reason to stay in that kind of relationship right? SmileDemiSmile

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, but they said that everyone deserves a second chance, so it depends to the girl if she will trust him again. longneck

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure it would be hard for her to trust him again. SmileDemiSmile

Sometimes, we want to win back our lovers. Now, when they broke up, who initiated it first? If she initiated it, then there is a higher chance that she could win her ex-boyfriend back. If her boyfriend initiated the break up, then that would be tough to win him back. Anyway, she could directly ask her boyfriend if there is still a chance that they could be together. Sometimes, we should not over complicate things. We could go and do the simplest route.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! That is the easiest way to have an answer. A simple question that could be answered by a simple answer. She could ask him: "Is there a chance that we could get back together?"

She could call her ex and ask for a dinner date. If the man agreed with the invitation, then there is a chance that they could be together once again. Otherwise, she should stop right there as continuing would already be futile.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, do you think that her ex would gonna accept her invitation?

Who broke up with whom exactly? If she's the one who broke up with the guy, try to remind her the reason why she broke up with him in the first place. But if it is the other way around, tell her that she has to learn to change for him to make things work this time.

Comment

Get a new boyfriend real quick! Then, show to him that you already have a new lover to make him feel jealous. It does not matter if that is a personal show or photos on social media. If he gets jealous, then there is a chance to get him back. If he did not care, then you already know. LOL.

Comment

• Kristen23
        Kristen23 commented
        Editing a comment
        How sure are you that getting a new boyfriend would work for her? Just because it works for you, it doesn't mean that it will work for everyone.

I don't think I can help your friend on this one since I'm the type of person who prefers to move on rather than try to win back an ex. All I can say is that I hope that he takes her back whatever is her plan to win him back.

Comment

• Lilliah
        Lilliah commented
        Editing a comment
        What's your reason why you prefer to move on rather than try and win him back? Is that something that you've done and eventually regretted doing it?

How sure are you that getting back with him would make her happy? She might be depressed because she felt like she wasted her time on him.

Comment

• squirrellove
        squirrellove commented
        Editing a comment
        Her friend might have told her that he wants the guy back in her life that's why she's asking for our help on how her friend can win back the guy.

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        If you really want your ex back, then that is the thing that you would wish for. If that wish is granted, then you would feel happiness.

• virgingirl
        virgingirl commented
        Editing a comment
        imhornyimhorny I think the best way to win an ex is to make sure that ex also wants you back. But if we see no sign of the ever wanting us back into their lives, That will be a total waste of time

If the guy is the responsible type, why not try and fake a pregnancy and tell him that he's father of the child that she's carrying. I bet the guy might even try and propose to her.

Comment

• Marphy
        Marphy commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucricia17 That is a totally bad idea. I don't know why they are doing that.

• Lucricia17
        Lucricia17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Marphy Actually you have a point, she sould drunk him and had sex with him a lot of times I am sure she would be pragnant if she won't use any condoms.

• Marphy
        Marphy commented
        Editing a comment
        She will if one of them is not sterile. @sterile

I'm guessing that it was the guy who ended the relationship that's why she's asking you to help her try and win him back? That might be a difficult thing to do especially if the guy is the type who sticks to his decision and can't be easily swayed to change his mind.

Comment

In the first place, why did they broke up and why does she want to get back with her ex? If they broke up because something came wrong in their relationship. Why would they get back together again if their relationship is really not working?

Comment

Working...
        X